Level 2029

Options
Clara_Bijvoet
Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2

Sorry, but again I have to say lol 2029 is seriously impossible. The amounts of the fruits are way to high. Lost all my boosters trying to pass 2028, but I finished it after  fixing, I passed it finally:)! And now 2029. ...waiting again? losing boosters by trying to pass?. ...hophop:) empty handed to the next one. What's the problem! I see ppl asking about levels higher then 2029!, so... they passed it. Are levels going back to the old status of impossibility? I don't understand the way of working of King no more...

I don't need threads of Mark, they don't work, and is silly copied text. It doesn't solve the problem. 

See you next week;)

Best Answer

• Lin_Chia-en
    Lin_Chia-en Posts: 20 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, you have to lose all your boosters to pass. I used the boosters I amassed so far, 8 dogs, 8 tractors, 6 add-1 and 5 shovels. I passed in this extreme usage of resources. But then, you will encounter 2030, a much worse humiliation and contempt for all of us who try to communicate something.  

Answers

• Lin_Chia-en
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, you have to lose all your boosters to pass. I used the boosters I amassed so far, 8 dogs, 8 tractors, 6 add-1 and 5 shovels. I passed in this extreme usage of resources. But then, you will encounter 2030, a much worse humiliation and contempt for all of us who try to communicate something.  

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

Don't know why your comment turned into green solved Tic. They lost me in this way of playing and communication.
  • Tanja_Märkl
    Tanja_Märkl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Brauchtest du auch 350 von allen Früchten oder nur 200?en Sie hier Ihre Antwort ein

• Tanja_Märkl
    Options

Brauchtest du auch 350 von allen Früchten oder nur 200?

• Slogga
    Slogga Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

But that's not fair. We should have to use so many boosters. I now don't use any til I've checked this site. I'm not going to waste money and boosters on impossible games. 

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree. It is not solved at all.
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

Tanja, 350 each and 11 moves.
  • Lin_Chia-en
    Options

Very strange. I think that they are doing some web control. Some of my questions are hard to be searched. It is kind of mysterious.
  • Tanja_Märkl
    Options

Clara, was meinst du damit??
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

350 von alle fruchten, not 200 . Maybe its better wehn you try to write in english.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?