Sync Games on Facebook Problem

Mich_Dabu
Mich_Dabu Posts: 12 Level 2

My mother's Candy Crush was connected with MY FB Account. Now, She created a new FB Account for herself. She wanted me to connect it with HER FB Account. I removed her Candy Crush to My FB Account and connected it with HER FB Account. I did this with my Android phone and it was successful BUT when I did it with HER Iphone, It went back to level 1.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey Mich,

Thanks for posting on the Community :)

From what I understand, it seems like your mother's progress has been saved on your email, not hers. Therefore, it goes back to level 1. Have a look at the steps here, they should help you get her progress back and sync to her email.

Let me know how that goes!

Mia

• Mich_Dabu

Hey Mich,

From what I understand, it seems like your mother's progress has been saved on your email, not hers. Therefore, it goes back to level 1. Have a look at the steps here, they should help you get her progress back and sync to her email.

Mia

Facebook account to be clear. Thank you!
  • Mich_Dabu
    edited November 2018

Hey Mich,

Mia

@Queen Mia. I've just read the blog. I've done that but it wouldn't work. For you to fully understand the situation this is how I did it. I was using MY ANDROID phone when doing this procedure. First, I opened Candy Crush and Log out MY FACEBOOK. Then I went to MY FACEBOOK APP and removed the Candy Crush to MY FACEBOOK. Then I went back to Candy Crush. I logged in to MOTHER'S KINGDOM ACCOUNT because all HER Progress is saved there. And Then Logged in my MOTHER's FACEBOOK. It was successful. After doing it on MY ANDROID PHONE, I tried doing the same procedure on my MOTHER'S IPHONE but Unfortunately, It went back to Level 1. What should I do?
  • Mich_Dabu

Hey Mich,

Mia

This problem also happened with Mother's FARM HEROES SAGA, PET RESCUE SAGA, BUBBLE WITCH 2 SAGA. I've contacted the King's Customer Care but it's been one week and 3 days but today I only got one email from FARM HEROES Customer Care asking for Feedback.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?