Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Chicken Coop 9

Options
Janae_Ashley
Janae_Ashley Posts: 1 Newbie

In Farm Heroes: CHICKEN COOP bonus level 9, the very last bonus level!! I absolutely cannot get passed this level. I have done everything I can think of and just have no idea what to do!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Janae, I have no idea what you are talking about but I just found this video and I think it is related to your question.    See if this video helps you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=KZd7rBkB15s

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Janae_Ashley! Welcome to the "NEW" Farm Heroes Saga Community :)

I just read your post.  Sorry for not being a help on time.  But, I am pretty sure we will be getting the "Chicken Coop" very soon. 

A few tips for you to be able to beat that level next time ---
    ** If I remember correctly, there are fire crackers too, right!  So, try to make combinations next to those (WITH needed cropsies as much as possible);

**  Try to keep the booster "Shovels" in hand as much as possible  --- the 3 we can buy with the Magic Beans & the ones we get from Daily Bonus... stock them up B)   Also, you can buy 9 Shovels with Gold Bars (I think 15 bars);

**  So, the fire crackers keep clearing the web around the eggs in 1 turn & cracking them in another turn.  When you have 2 Cracked Eggs & one that's not cracked (but cleared from the web), use your Shovel to break it to make the Chick.  This way, you will get 5 or 6 chicks from the bottom part & side part;

**  I think in total, we need 8 or 9 chicks.  The Fire Crackers help moving/hitting the hens too.  So, keep an eye on them and try to bring them closer by using the "Tractor Booster" or once in a while "Color Collector" (the cute Dog =)   

**  Even with all these tips, it might take more than 10 or more trials!!  Sometimes, lucky board with very good combos, we can beat it in 2nd or 3rd try!   

**  For me, it happened both --  I won sometimes & sometimes I didn't.  Anyway, the reward is "6 hours of Unlimited Lives" and nothing else.  So, you decide whether you would like to try or not!  Usually, I give few trials & stop.

**  Also, don't wait till last day.  I think we will have 5 days.  So, beat the first 6 levels on first day itself.  Then, go for the 3rd row depending on your patience.  Because now, level 3 & 6 are also a bit hard but not like level # 9!

**  Last but not least -- Do not spend your boosters unless until you are very close to the goal.  

Hope you are beating the levels of "Pearl Paradise" event!   I am on level 7 now. It came only today but, did not want to wait because the last levels will take a while :) 

Have fun in the game & Have a great day!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Elsa!  Hope you and your family are doing well :)

The Chicken Coop @Janae_Ashley is talking about is one of the "Special Events" in Farm Heroes Saga". 

Chicken Coop & Pearl Paradise are the most frequent Bonus Games along with Treasure Mill.  Nowadays, the higher levels in these Bonus games became very hard though!!

** Just for your information :)

Have a great day / evening!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj thank you for responding!  I am so behind on this game that I don't think I'll ever catch up with all of you.  I am only on level 380.  So is this what I have to look forward to if I ever get up to the higher levels?  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Elsa, Good Morning!

The "Chicken Coop" Bonus World or other special events I mentioned above has/have nothing to do with the levels we are playing.  If I remember correct, I played my first "Halloween Bonus World" (forgot the actual name) when I was in 100 or so.  

May I ask you whether you are playing on PC or Mobile?  Any and all these special Bonus games are available ONLY on the Mobile Device  -- let it be phone or iPad or something else :)

If you are not playing on mobile yet, may be you should!!  These special events not only give us 2 to 6 hours of Unlimited Lives also, extra boosters, extra Magic Beans, etc.,  And with the Treasure Mill Bonus Game, we can earn Gold Bars -- 3 to 10 bars at a time, depending on the time we had the Throne.

Hope this helps!  Have a great day <3
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj, I am playing on my iPhone XR and I already had to report that things that had to be collected was covered up by the black rectangle on the top.  I just opened the game on my phone and it has been fixed!  So far the only event that I really enjoyed was collecting the chicks, think that's what it was called.  We had to collect the eggs and crack them.  Maybe today should be my day to start getting back into the game full time again!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Pummy_Raj, I am playing on my iPhone XR and I already had to report that things that had to be collected was covered up by the black rectangle on the top.  I just opened the game on my phone and it has been fixed!  So far the only event that I really enjoyed was collecting the chicks, think that's what it was called.  We had to collect the eggs and crack them.  Maybe today should be my day to start getting back into the game full time again!
    Hi @Elsa :)

It's great to know that your game is fixed now and the Special Bonus Games are available to play :+1:  :+1:

Yep!  The one you are collecting chicks is the game of "Chicken Coop".  How many levels have you finished?  Level # 9 is the one that @Janae_Ashley is talking about
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I can't remember what level I was at but once it shows up again I will check.  In the meantime, I'm going to save this message so that I can check back for your tips.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Elsa said:
    I can't remember what level I was at but once it shows up again I will check.  In the meantime, I'm going to save this message so that I can check back for your tips.
    Hello again! Elsa,

When the "Chicken Coop" shows up again, you will have to start from the Level#1 again (just for your information)!

And, just bookmark the page to save our comments.  I guess you know how to.  Just in case if you forgot...on the top of this page, in right corner of above to the first comment box (a little left to "Ask a Question" icon).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?