Marcie-2
Marcie-2 Posts: 26 Level 2
Why don['t Special events ever show up on my computer, only get it on IPad

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there Marcie,

The game studio for Farm Heroes Saga are normally the ones deciding which and where the special events takes place. I know it can be a tricky task to update the game on all formats, whether it be mobile, Facebook or on King.com
    Most of our players are currently on mobile format so naturally we do more events here. If you have the option then do charge up the iPad, find the most comfortable spot at home and indulge in some of the special events  ;):)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,503 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Marcie-2! Welcome to the "New Community" :)

It is new because, this used to be "KING Care" page and it was hard to get a response from a person.  But, now KING changed it to "Community" page and even regular players like you & I can also respond if we know the answer.  The Community Managers also reply within a reasonable time.

So, to your Question... I do not know the answer but I too always wondered about it!!  It would be great if we can receive some of the special events on the PC too!!  Especially, Treasure Mill (may be) 

Let's wait for the response of the Community Manager.:+1:

Have a great day!
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there Marcie,

The game studio for Farm Heroes Saga are normally the ones deciding which and where the special events takes place. I know it can be a tricky task to update the game on all formats, whether it be mobile, Facebook or on King.com
    Most of our players are currently on mobile format so naturally we do more events here. If you have the option then do charge up the iPad, find the most comfortable spot at home and indulge in some of the special events  ;):)
  • PummyRaj
    Thanks a lot @MarkHawk for the "insightful" information :+1:
  • Marcie-2
    Thank you that helps me to understand.  Appreciate the speedy response
  • josephinesiow
    josephinesiow Posts: 1 Newbie
    i had complain since i change my handphone last dec'18, i always can't play those special event,  they keep show the special event coming soon.
  • Marcie-2
    There haven't been any special events lately, they have been doing the races.  Hopes this helps
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @josephinesiow

Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community & welcome back to @Marcie-2

I had this issue for past couple of months, but it was solved by itself -- not sure how though!!  But, one suggestion from your fellow player, make sure that you have the updated version of the game!  I am attaching Screenshot which shows the game version on my iPad.  I have received 2 events within last 10 days -- (1) Flower Tower & (2) Chicken Coop (along with the "Harvest Rush" and "Choo Choo Challenge").  

No sign of "Treasure Mill" though!!  It has been about 4 months or more since I had that event!!  

Hope this helps!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Marcie-2
    Now I'm confused again.  Wouldn't the game update itself, especially if logging in through facebook?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?