Never get the +5 moves in AlphaBetty Saga (RESOLVED on phone / Looking into in on desktop)

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,335 Level 3
edited December 2018 in Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: Never get the +5 moves in AlphaBetty Saga.

Comments

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    back to the plus 5 moves reported by lin22all ... at least 2 other players are having problems with +5 moves ... the screen becomes gray and AB must be reset ... I tried it with gameroom and it worked fine ... one player was using chrome ...
    this appears to be a real problem
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @abe_coffee and thanks for posting! I've create a new post with your comments for better follow up on our side. 

I'll report this to the Studio but it would be good if you ask your friends to join the Community and comment too, as the more players reach out, the fastest we'll be able to solve an issue 

Thanks for the info, very helpful!
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey again @abe_coffee :) I already have a good news, that was quick! There's a fix going to be deployed today for Android, IOS and Facebook - Please make sure your friends update the latest versions and that should no longer be an issue! 

Let me know how that goes and in the meantime, have a Cheesy-licious Holiday season :) 
  • abe_coffee
    Options
    Thank you for the reply. I will sent out the new link for this topic, but do not expect the other players to add a comment. Unfortunately, one player was so mad that she may have stopped playing AB. I will contact them later today to see if the issue is resolved. FYI ... my friends list is made up with players from the 'disabled' chat room and ALL of them play through facebook on PCs.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Thanks for following up with me, @abe_coffee. I understand that some players can become frustrated but the thing is, if no one comes here to let us know, then we do not know there's an issue. We need players to realise that this is the King Community, that we are here monitoring the Forums every day, and if they comment or post here, then we will be able to pass this to the Studio immediately. Posting in FB groups or chatting in private won't help as we won't see the issue until it's too late. I hope that makes sense. I count on you to pass the word! Thanks again :) 
  • abe_coffee
    Options
    I am already promoting this forum. In Feb 2018 I posted 9 problem reports with king - not one reply. So far, you have done more with 2 issues than king did in Feb. Keep up the good work. Two of the 9 issues reported in Feb remain unresolved ... three if you count scrolling. I will send you a 'simple' design suggestion later this week for scrolling. The other resolved issues will be re-reported here soon.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    I'm glad I could help :)

We've done a lot to improve our Community and the support it provides since February, so we will make sure the problems don't remain unsolved in the future. 

Please, yes, re-post any on-going issues in new thread for each and I'll follow up. 

Thanks! And until then, have a great day :) 
  • Maddog_Findlay
    Maddog_Findlay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, when is it going to be fixed for PCs please? My facebook version hasn't updated yet so the +5 issue still remains.
    Thanks
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hello @Maddog_Findlay - Thanks for posting! The desktop version will be solved in our next release which should be done by the beginning of January. I'm sorry that this can't be done sooner, but our team is working hard so the fix can be ready by then.

In the meantime, you can try your luck and get some Gold bars in our holiday season contest, just here.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. I wish you a very merry time for the holiday!
  • Maddog_Findlay
    Maddog_Findlay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for the update QueenMia it's a shame the PC fix is delayed - I play on both PC and iPad depending where I am and what I'm doing. The iPad is now fixed fortunately but it means when I use a PC I'm stuck (particularly if I'm at work!).

Will look into the contest - merry Christmas to you and yours

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?