A new Community Manager appears! 🧸🍏πŸ₯•

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,140 Community Manager
edited May 2 in Discussions

Hey all Farmers!

Hope you're having a 🌾Farmtastic day🌾! You might've already noticed me during the 10th Anniversary, but in the past month I've taken the role as the Community Manager for Farm Heroes Saga (alongside Soda which I started as in October!).

ο»ΏMost of you of course know @QueenB who has helped with Farm for years and is one of the biggest fans of the game. I just want to let you know that she's of course still around but instead focusing on Candy Crush Saga!Β So I've by no means replaced her here at King and you can find her in that section of the forum as well.ο»Ώο»Ώ

ο»ΏAs for me,Β ο»ΏI’mΒ LoFiGummy 🧸🎧, and I love a lot of music and beats ranging from LoFi HipHop to Jazz! 🎷 IΒ ο»Ώalso love croissants and espresso! πŸ₯β˜•οΈ

ο»ΏIt's been a joy to get to know the community now since February, and I'm excited to continue to help out here alongside @encantes, @Lady_Choo and @PummyRaj!

ο»ΏSo that's enough about me, I want to know why you joined this community and especially why you picked Farm? 🌻🌽 Let me know in this thread and let's get to know each other! πŸ₯³ο»Ώ

Cya around! 🐻✌️

Β«134

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?