Today I didn't receive Team Crystal Quest event.

Options

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,825 Level 3
    edited May 3
    Options

@Lady_Choo I also want to clear something up.
    I never said that only Lola_Pop solved all the problems of ordinary players. I know that good moderators worked with her back then. Some of them were my friends. I know that they also did a lot of useful things for the community players.
    You twisted my words. I never said that Lola_Pop alone was so wonderful. I stated only two points:

1. She oversaw all the games (subforums) of the Community. Not 1-2 games, but all games.
    2. She always answered all the questions that I asked her in public forum threads or in private messages. I always received a response from her within 24 hours (no later). Therefore, I consider her the standard manager of this community.

Nowadays every game has its own manager. But I see players waiting for weeks for answers to their questions and requests. I understand that the studio introduced such a management system into the community because it is more convenient for the studio. But community members are not happy about this. Therefore, I want to know whether the new manager will follow the path of other highly specialized managers or will be more attentive to our posts? Will the new manager be more responsive and outgoing than his peers? Damn it... How often does he plan to read posts addressed to him and respond to these posts? Is this the manager's responsibility? Or am I asking something impossible from the manager?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona She maybe replied to you more because you tagged her? I know how long she has been here and who she worked with because I have been here since before her. Lynette and I are the only ones (inc managers) who have been here from the start.

Seperating communities is nothing to do with the studio. Its easier if you have game mods/(managers who can liase with their game studio), and only have to concentrate on their game(s). The studio is seperate. The response time is monitored in each community and actually is very good. Considering that we are not obliged to be here as much as we are. They do not have to wait for weeks for a response.

All the managers are trained in the community before you see them. That is literally our job, to help the managers as they cannot see or respond to every tag.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,825 Level 3
    Options

Managers/moderators can see and react to each tag if they want.
    But if you don't have to do it, then ok. I remember that the moderators here work on a volunteer basis. But managers are not social activists. That's why I talked about managers, and not about moderators.
    OK. There is no point in continuing this discussion. You will always be right, no matter what arguments I give you. You will always be right.

(UPD: It doesn’t matter who came to the community first. It doesn’t matter who and when received status in the community. The only thing that matters is who and how they fulfilled their mission in the community. For me, as a simple player, this was and will be important to me.)

Good luck

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Elena it's not about being right it's about knowing how things are done.
    but the new manager is aiming to be as vocal as he can be and for everything else we make sure he sees it even if he doesn't respond personally 😊

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,879 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Lady_Choo @LoFiGummy

Over a week ago you suggested (challenged?) that this subject should be posted as an idea so players could vote. I replied that I had done that and asked if you would help tag players. No tagging was done and there has been absolutely no response or acknowledgement of this request. Some of us have tried to add players and all responded positively.

Is there a reason that you can't help with this?

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,395 Level 5
    Options

I tried to tag as many people as I could. I'm wondering how many players are left in the farming community. So many have left the community or are never present in this section of the community.

How many votes are needed for the design crew to want to consider re implementing the team event? Do we even have enough members left in farm to pull this off?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

we don’t normally tag for players except in certain cases and this would have been one of them. I’m so sorry, if I reacted I saw it and forgot, but I honestly don’t remember seeing it. It’s been a bit hectic this week. Leave it with me, I’ll go and look and get onto it. But right now, the tags aren’t all working and we have to tag manually each name (rather than copy and paste a list) so we’ve been shortening it. So if I don’t tag someone and you realise I haven’t, you can tag them too ☺️

• Lady_Choo
    Options

it helps if players suggest to support as well…. As it’s more than just from here. But. They have implemented things from the community, so we’ll get the votes and present it.
    I do need to get onto the ideas area and tidy up anyway

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,879 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 7
    Options

Always appreciate the help and you bring up very good questions! Perhaps if @LoFiGummy and @Lady_Choo respond to my tag concern, they could also provide some insight on this… are we wasting time?

EDIT : didn't see the response before I asked this again. apologies

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,669 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I can't harvest on my own. Please Studio, soon xox

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?