inpossible 2168

Options
Conny_Freese
Conny_Freese Posts: 8 Level 2
I've been playing Level 2168 forever, but it's not possible to create, I read that other players are stuck in this level, why do not manufacturers finally change it?

Best Answers

• bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The hardest part is collecting the required amount of croppies IMO.  I had not done it for quite awhile... So, I went back and tried it again.  I fell short of winning by about 20 croppies.  The fireflies, spiders and chicken should be done with by the fourth or fifth move.  Then just keep the chicken bouncing around laying eggs.  I had all complete except for the crops with four turns left but still couldn't get em.  I only used the three shovels as boosters.  When I passed it the first time I had a full booster trail...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Conny_Freese

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your co-players can help you with some of the tips & suggestions :)

As of the level # 2168, it is definitely beatable WITH the help of a Companion and few "Shovel" boosters.  I just tried without any Companion help  and used 3 Shovels and 1 Color Collector (the dog) to collect some of the Suns as I was very close to the goal.  

I am sure you CAN do it too  =)  All the best :+1:

** If you would like to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the "Type your Comment" box!

Answers

• bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The hardest part is collecting the required amount of croppies IMO.  I had not done it for quite awhile... So, I went back and tried it again.  I fell short of winning by about 20 croppies.  The fireflies, spiders and chicken should be done with by the fourth or fifth move.  Then just keep the chicken bouncing around laying eggs.  I had all complete except for the crops with four turns left but still couldn't get em.  I only used the three shovels as boosters.  When I passed it the first time I had a full booster trail...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Conny_Freese

Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your co-players can help you with some of the tips & suggestions :)

As of the level # 2168, it is definitely beatable WITH the help of a Companion and few "Shovel" boosters.  I just tried without any Companion help  and used 3 Shovels and 1 Color Collector (the dog) to collect some of the Suns as I was very close to the goal.  

I am sure you CAN do it too  =)  All the best :+1:

** If you would like to reply, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on the "Type your Comment" box!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?