Today I didn't receive Team Crystal Quest event.

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,392 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo soda has team events and so does friends. Well some of the people on teams in friends get the dachs delivery. Sadly this event has disappeared for me. Which is ridiculous as I am the creator and leader of my team.

Team events is a great way to ensure player involvement. I always try to participate so as to not disappoint my team mates

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,662 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you dear Tracy, I totally understand what you are saying 🤗

I do think there should be a team event for each of King's games, 7 of them have (or did, not sure about the "tricksies" event now in BW3)

It is a fun and socially interactive feature of a game, and it gives players some feeling of inclusion. I feel this element is really important to a good game🤗

It doesn't mean we have to play more or less, and as you play everyday this would be very valuable contribution to a team; as you know the levels are very hard, any opportunity to progress and also win boosters surely has to be a positive 😘💜

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

oh definitely! I loved tricksies I'd forgotten that one lol

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,338 Community Manager
    Options

I understand the communication was potentially not clear back then and you have my apologies for that. Sometimes issues in developing a game can be very unexpected and take a lot longer than anticipated. I'm glad that the event was eventually enjoyed by players though.

Again the feedback is appreciated and your comments have been noted - hopefully we can push the team events with the other ideas thread as well!

Regarding this post, thanks for keeping me in check! 🤩 I didn't specifically say that I am on here every day as we sometimes have other responsibilities (as well as weekends & vacations!), but I try to stay as active as I can. Thank you for your passion for this community, and I'll work hard to match that so that we can improve Farm!

Now I hope we can keep this thread on topic regarding this specific feature, and as mentioned earlier - I'll continue to showcase these threads to the studio so that they are aware of everyone's feedback in here!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,825 Level 3
    Options

I don't have control over you. I'm only comparing you (and other current community managers) to other managers who were here before you.
    Now this comparison is not working in your favor. For me personally. This is just my opinion. I do not encourage anyone to support my opinion (!).

Yes, you didn't say that you are in the community every day. This is true. But you said that you try to be in the community as often as possible. If your definition of “as often as possible” is when you appear in the community only once every 2-3-4 days, then in my opinion you are not very concerned about what is happening in the community.

Yes. Maybe you have a lot of things to do in the community that you're proud of that we don't see, maybe you have a lot of personal problems, maybe you work multiple jobs. I don't know.

But I'm talking about what I see. And now I see that community managers have ascended to a pedestal from which they look down on us, they sympathize with us, but... this is all their reaction... Nothing more.

You tell me that I can complain to you about the problem. What is the point of me complaining to you about a problem if I have a problem right now, and you will come to the community only in 2-3-4 days?

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,338 Community Manager
    Options

I think I speak for all CMs when I say that we absolutely do not look down on players here, it's you the players that help us in making the games better and also are the life of this community! Thank you again for your perspective on these matters.

For now I think it's hard for me to prove myself in this context, and it's more something that I'll have to work on with my actions - so I'll focus on that moving forward and hopefully I can deliver something valuable for you and other players in the near future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?