Unable to log in with facebook from apple device and/or sync with King

evakovacs847
evakovacs847 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi All,

Thank you for letting me join the Community!

I am trying to set up my new phone (iPhone14), but I am not able to log in with facebook. Keep getting the error: wrong password and email combination, which is odd because in Safari it logged in to my facebook. Also I was able to log in the same way on an iPhone13.

I have tried many things so far: making sure the apps and sofware are up to date, cleared browsing history, restarted the phone, reinstalled the app, etc..

In desparation, I saw on the Community that maybe I could sync a King account with facebook, but the Settings on the Kings.com/games website (this is what most of you mentioned) is not appearing to me:

Could you please help me so I could log in one way or another?

Thank you you for all in advance! 😊
Eva

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator

Hello Eva @evakovacs847🤗 Welcome to the Farm Heroes Saga area of the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the weird issue you are experiencing with the log-in!

Some players are experiencing a glitch with Facebook accounts! So, the issue you are experiencing could be part of that glitch!

But, did you make sure that you are typing same log-in details you use on your iPhone 13 and there are no any spelling mistakes? Can you show me a screenshot of that connection error message you see when you try to log in?

With regards the King.com —> That webpage is not active anymore for syncing and/or game saving purposes! That is the reason, you are not finding "Settings" tab on that webpage. But, King made it possible to create a King account on our mobile devices directly!

Once you create the King account, you will have to contact King Player Support team to restore your progress.

Let me get back to you with the steps to create a King account on your mobile device👑

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator

Hello again Eva @evakovacs847🤗

Here are the instructions⬇️

How do I create a King account?

1. On mobile and the Windows app, go to the "Profile" in your game and disconnect from Facebook first if you’re logged into Facebook. 
    2. Then choose the "Register with an email" and follow the steps.

How to sync your King account with Facebook?

Your accounts will automatically sync as soon as you connect to both platforms.
    ** Since you are experiencing issues with Facebook log-in, I would suggest you not to try this step for now!!

Please see this Link (click on the Green letters) for complete steps & details —> how to Create a King account.

I did not try these steps as my game was synced long time ago on King.com webpage! So, please let me know if you experience any issues, so that I can report to our Community In-charge and seek advice🥕🥕

• evakovacs847

Hi PummyRaj,

Thank you so much for trying to help! 😊

Yes, I have entered the same credentials, but still received the below.

Sorry to hear about the sync option on the King website, that sounded so much easier.

Thank you,
    Eva

• evakovacs847
    edited August 31

Hi PummyRaj,

Thank you for the steps. It seems this is something I still need to figure out as the PC does not wanna work as I would expect. 😅

But logged in again from an other phone AND I had it open on the new phone as well and it popped up something like if I wanna allow to follow other device or something like that, sorry for the mistranslation. And I went to fcebook and recognised my account. Yay!!!🤩

I am trying to sync the accounts with the steps mentioned.. I logged out from my phone, on my PC I was not logged in so went to create an account on both devices and I have an account starting at level 1.

I am maybe the stupidest, but from below I understand this should be it?

"How to sync your King account with Facebook?

Your accounts will sync as soon as you connect to both platforms, automatically. 😊"

Is it possibe the sync the accounts another way?

Thank you,
    Eva

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?