Magic beans

Options
Corina24
Corina24 Posts: 3 Newbie
I can't receive the Farm Club Rewards and I'm out of Magic Beans. I'm stuck at level 1331. There have been no events in the past 3 weeks. Are these bugs? Can someone help? (The app is installed on my android tablet.)

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,509 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Corina24 and welcome to the community :)

Have you got all the farm club rewards now?

Events are not always available to all players so different groups of players will get them at different times. Keep checking for updates though as often they will appear with a new update. 

If you don't have any saved boosters and have saved progress on either Facebook or the Kingdom, have you tried reinstalling the app? Sometimes the events pop up then as it thinks you are a new player ;)
  • Corina24
    Options
    Thank you for the reply!
    Unfortunately no, still no farm club rewards. Just tried reinstalling the game, to no avail.
    I'm hoping this will get fixed eventually, I'm still stuck...
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I;m sorry it didn't sort out your events problem :(
    Do you know how to screenshot? Could you take some pictures of your farm club and I will see if I can see what's going on :) 
  • Corina24
    Options
    That "2" on Farm Club has been around for 3 months but there is no reward to collect

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    Ok...so firstly I wouldn't worry about what number there is at the bottom, there has been a glitch with numbers for ages and it is on the studios list to fix at some point. 
    The rewards you have claimed have ticks, but you see this screenshot...

There are 4 animals you haven't collected yet, but none of those are on levels 1110 or above. If you click on the silhouettes, it should tell you which levels you need to complete to get them. The first column is one star, then 2 then the last column is 3 stars. Each row of animals though has to be 3 stars from different levels which it will tell you but not the same level for all 3. Once you have got them, they will show and you can get the rewards :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?