Harvest Rush Shore

Options
Foxy91
Foxy91 Posts: 4 Newbie
В событии Harvest Rush мошенничество. Через минуту после начала события у двух игроков огромное количество звезд! Это возмутительнои обидно, играть с читерами и не занять место. Как будет Решаться данная проблема? 

Best Answers

• Foxy91
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sorry, my English skills is not very well, sure u can use Google translator if need
  • Charlie_Moore
    Charlie_Moore Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This question is almost the same as my unanswered one! I look forward to hearing back!

Google translate...
    In the event of Harvest Rush fraud. A minute after the start of the event, two players have a huge number of stars! It is outrageous, insulting, playing with cheaters and not taking a seat. How will this problem be solved?
  • Foxy91
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This question is almost the same as my unanswered one! I look forward to hearing back!

Google translate...
    In the event of Harvest Rush fraud. A minute after the start of the event, two players have a huge number of stars! It is outrageous, insulting, playing with cheaters and not taking a seat. How will this problem be solved?
    Hello! Sorry for my English. I saw u question before I ask my question. I see this problem 3 or 4 times, no the first one. But I see now, that developers answer all the question, but not this, about cheaters. Very sad. 

Answers

• Foxy91
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sorry, my English skills is not very well, sure u can use Google translator if need
  • Charlie_Moore
    Charlie_Moore Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Google translate...
  • Foxy91
    Answer ✓
    Options

Google translate...
    Hello! Sorry for my English. I saw u question before I ask my question. I see this problem 3 or 4 times, no the first one. But I see now, that developers answer all the question, but not this, about cheaters. Very sad. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?