Farm Heroes Level 2395 not enough moves

krystlerosekrystlerose Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited March 16 in Support
I cannot get the spider as there are not enough moves. I can get enough of the items, just not the spider as there are not enough moves or too many webs. Cannot even get 1 mushroom let alone 10 as they are under the webs.

Answers

• MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi krystlerose :waving:

Just came by your thread and wanted to hear if you were able to complete the level?

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• Lesley_BatesLesley_Bates Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi, I am also stuck on this level!
    I’ve tried using boosters, my boyfriend has tried and I just don’t think there are enough moves! 
  • krystlerosekrystlerose Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Mark, I did complete it by ‘paying’  (I already had enough gold but paid a week earlier for this level) for the extra 5 moves. I was to where the spider was at last web and mushrooms were gathering. Mushrooms 🍄 appeared since the game had no moves so mushrooms moved around and above web
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,410 Superstar
    @MarkHawk more feedback for you :) Thank you to you both for posting. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • EggcrackerEggcracker Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited April 16
    I'm stuck too, for days, there are simply not enough moves. I vowed not to spend hard cash on this game, so I guess this really could be the end of my playing days :anguished:

Hold the front page, went back to another game to win the 'breaker porpoise', got through first time. :awesome:
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Thanks for all the updates on this level!

@Eggcracker >> How did you complete the level? I'm assuming a lucky board is required to complete it.

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!