How do I regain my boosters?

Options
Lollisa
Lollisa Posts: 1 Newbie
I lost all my boosters yesterday after saving my game progress (through Facebook) on my old iPad then installing and signing in (again via Facebook) on my new Fire Tablet.  How do I regain my lost boosters?  

BTW, the boosters are still available on the iPad but the game play is unstable on that device as it's quite old and I want to be able to use the new device.  Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Lollisa! Welcome to our Farm Heroes community :waving:

Boosters and messages with lives cannot be transferred between devices. Please see this thread with more info: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/244860/moving-game-progress-to-a-new-device#latest

Even though your old iPad is a bit unstable I hope you'll be able to play the game there until you have used up any items.
  • richy69
    richy69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, I read this threat and the FAQ.
    I also changed the device and I also miss my collected boosters.
    Is there really no other solution than keep using the old device?
    A lot of players must have this issue sooner or later.
    Keep playing on a very old and slow device is not a good solution.
    It was "hard work" collecting 100+ boosters. I don't want to waste them.
    Please provide a way to restore them on a new device so that I can have fun playing the game on up to date hardware.
    Thanks.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,603 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @richy69 and welcome to the community :)
    Unfortunately there us no way to transfer saved boosters as they are not tracked in the same way purchased boosters are. 
    If you paid real money for them then of course they can be transferred but no, not the free saved ones sadly. I understand it was a lot of hard work but that is just the way it is. You can still use them on your old device, maybe free some space by deleting all the other apps that you are no longer using as you have a new device and that might make it run a little better just until all the boosters have gone :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?