The booster bugs the game.

Options
cecver
cecver Posts: 1 Newbie
Everytime the booster is activated when i start the next level, the game kind of freezes... im not able to move anything, but the animations works. If i quit the game and start over its ok, but then i loose the boosters and a life. I have tried to delete and download the game wich didnt help.Β 

Answers

• coys
    coys Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same thing keeps happening to me. Β Doesn’t seem to be any customer service solutions that work...
  • KrisC
    KrisC Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same with me.Β 

• tinters
    tinters Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same thing. I keep losing a life. Can't use boosters, as well as keep losing the chance to get the gold pin.Β 
  • Flohfloh
    Flohfloh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thats the same that happens to me. I really loved the bonnie booster, was sad when suddenly it was gone, then after a few days it appeared again and since then, whenever I reach the first bonnie level, the game freezes. I have no chance to move the fruits. So I dont quit the game, but switch to my home button, so I can use my app settings. For Farm heroes saga I choose force to stopp and then I switch back to the game, the new level starts again but without the booster. The adantage is, you dont lose a life, but at last its kind of uncomfortable playing. I hope there will be support, or this will be fixed soon...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi everyone, there is an issue with freezing and Bonnie at the moment. I know its frustrating but the good news is that it is being investigated however I have no time frame for how long that will take.Β 
  • bornagain454
    bornagain454 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here... I want my horse booster, wish they kept it the same! πŸ˜•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?