Lately, I don't get any Events.Why?

Options
ionelastache
ionelastache Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
Hi!Lately, I don't get any bonus levels.Why?My screen in the app is like this.Can you tell what is happening?

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi farmers and heroes!

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the Events. This is not being looked into since it's actually not an error in the game.

The Events in Farm Heroes Saga just as all other extra features in the game don't always reach every single player and unfortunately we have no control over who does receive them.

All extra features are at times only available within certain regions, or to a certain group of players or to players connected via specific platforms.

Technical issues on the device, its connection or OS may also prevent you from seeing the events or may cause that they disappear before the time has expired. 

New features can also be tested in the Events or any other bonus games and therefore it's not switched on for all players.

🐑🐄🏡💜

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @ionelastache and welcome to the community!
    Don't worry, they have been taking a break but I am sure they will be back soon :)
  • konamouse
    konamouse Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Officially been a month since my last event.  Used to get 1 every week. Very disappointed.  Just says "Coming Soon". 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @konamouse I understand you are not happy. The trouble is, something has broken in the events section. Rather than put out faulty events which might mean that you spend hours battling through and get nothing for it, the studio are doing their best to fix the issues. That way when they do come back, they should hopefully be working properly and everyone will be a lot happier. In the meantime there are many levels, if you are at the top, a lot of the older levels have been changed and they will be like new :) 
  • sidoniemauro
    sidoniemauro Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    C est également mon cas mais je ne comprends pas pourquoi mes amis ont des événements 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Sorry @sidoniemauro, welcome to the community but could you please use English in future as that is the only language we use here in order for it to be easier for everyone :)

The events are on a break as they were not working as intended. Its better that they don't keep them out and then everyone doesn't get rewarded, but also gives them more time to work on a proper fix instead of sticking a band aid over it. I know they are useful but remember they are free and also a perk of being a mobile user rather than like us on PC who do not get it.

The reason your friends may have some is because not everyone gets the events. They are kept to a certain number and it could be that you have already played the ones they have, but they are only now just getting them :) 
  • hteresa
    hteresa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hope they return soon, on my 3 day wait to go onto next set of games.  Only 1 friend gave me a key 😢
  • lammykam_28
    lammykam_28 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Have not been  receiving these rounds  since April,  when will this be back?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi farmers and heroes!

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the Events. This is not being looked into since it's actually not an error in the game.

The Events in Farm Heroes Saga just as all other extra features in the game don't always reach every single player and unfortunately we have no control over who does receive them.

All extra features are at times only available within certain regions, or to a certain group of players or to players connected via specific platforms.

Technical issues on the device, its connection or OS may also prevent you from seeing the events or may cause that they disappear before the time has expired. 

New features can also be tested in the Events or any other bonus games and therefore it's not switched on for all players.

🐑🐄🏡💜

• hteresa
    hteresa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I’m not sure why this affects my seeing the events.  My iPad is up to date and has always been able to get events before now. Why has this changed all of a sudden.  All my other King games play perfectly well.

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    Because they haven't made any new ones recently , so you have likely played the ones that others have now got or you are not part of the support group. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?