Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Quests require hard levels, but there aren't any

Options

Answers

• mimi825
    mimi825 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue here. I'm on almost the 600 th level and have only had 2 hard levels from before a update. In the very beginning. In the last 500 and so levels there's only been regular or super hard levels. Which don't count on quest for completing hard levels. I'm playing on android phone.
  • winsky03
    winsky03 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’m late to this conversation but I have both issues. I find also if you refresh a quest that isn’t a hard level one it will then give you a hard level quest 75% of the time. 
    I play on iOS with the latest update and with a King Account 
  • dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options
    iOS 7.1.2, and even if you scroll backward to the beginning of the game what used to be Hard Levels are not Hard anymore. Just change the quest to beat a Super Hard Level.
  • sphinges
    sphinges Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Company doesn't care about this, only care about money.
    more than 10 month bug, but they don't fix it!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @sphinges time is irrelevant with bugs I am afraid, they fix them according to priority. Highest being the game isn't working, lowest being problems with freebies being given. Along with making new levels and events etc. The size of the studio isn't unlimited. They only have a certain amount of staff so need to priorities. Its on the list I will see if there is an update :) 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

This has been reported to the game studio but unfortunately it will not be fixed for the time being. This also means that the current (and only) work-around is to use the refresh quests icon. I know this is far from perfect but I hope you'll be able to try out the quests or alternatively leave them for now until this issue can be fixed.
  • KayKo
    KayKo Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Hi,MarkHawk.  I’m using IOS and I don’t know the version of my game. How can I find out?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @KayKo and welcome to our Community!

To find out the app version on your iPhone or iPad go to Settings > General > Storage and finally tap the app in question. 
  • KayKo
    KayKo Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks!  It’s version 5.18.5
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Mark Hawk, has this call progressed in the queue? I have been playing this game for months and this is really annoying at times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?