Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

12345679Next

Comments

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 983 Community Moderator
    Thank you all for all these awesome feedback πŸ™Œ

The Farm Team really appreciate this and because there was so many great feedback, I've decided to reward the 20 Gold bars to the following:

@TheEmpress
    @pekapea
    @squrtyl
    @konamouse
    @Mbsinkcmo
    @uyulalah

Congratulations guys and if you have more feedback to give, check out the next topic here!

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,133 Superstar
    Yay ... congratulations to all the winners πŸŽ‰
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,266 Superstar
    I think the kingsters being in our community is awesome @Hijinx thank you for listening to us!! 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • shelliek43shelliek43 Posts: 2
    I love the hero mode. I get more points & work towards more starts!!!
  • PhoenixindigoPhoenixindigo Posts: 2
    I love hero mode! Please, don't change a thing about it! 
  • shelliek43shelliek43 Posts: 2
    I love hero mode. Gives me a chance to earn more points & stars. Thank you!!!

• dmhenn2011dmhenn2011 Posts: 1
    i love hero mode – it makes me feel like Ive won something great, and I love how my score raises higher and higher the sooner I enter into hero mode. Which makes it more likely I'll earn 250 beans for that level - and can help me quite a bit in quests. Mostly, I love the fireworks look& feel when in it. T. y.!!

• KattraKattra Posts: 6 Kingster
    Thank you all, your feedback has indeed been very helpful. We hope you'll continue to share your thoughts with us on the Studio section of our community board! :3
  • IcoIco Posts: 8 Kingster
    Fantastic feedback everyone. It's been a joy reading this thread!
  • Eena_Eena_ Posts: 2
    Hero mises are best ways to boost our points , positions on cards and yes to win all 3 stars . In hero modes the corps keeps their accumulated numbers hence a single move gives higher numbers if collection
  • TameraAnnTameraAnn Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I LOVE it!!