Help!

Options
esemeru
esemeru Posts: 8 Level 2
Hello! The 766 track crashes across the game kidob I can't play. The breaths ahead will only allow you to do this at level 766, I can't go any further
can I help you! thank

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,794 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @esemeru😃

I'm not quite sure I understand the issue so are you able to send me a screenshot if the issue can be visualised? Also, which device are you playing the game on, Android, Apple, PC, Kindle?

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• esemeru
    Options
    Írja a hozzászólás
  • esemeru
    Options
    it happens on the track i can't continue playing ... android system is on the phone
  • esemeru
    Options
    this happens on the track i can't continue to play ... android system is on the phone
  • esemeru
    Options
    this happens on the track i can't continue to play ... android system is on the phone

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,794 Community Manager
    Options
    Have you tried restarting the device?

If yes and that did not help, you will have to try the following on your device:

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:
    -Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?