About Bonnie

Options
S_P_M
S_P_M Posts: 2 Newbie

my Bonnie booster has disappeared, I’ve been on the highest booster and after last update it’s completely gone!

why did this happen?

thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @S_P_M, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Bonnie Booster from your game!  It is not the Update that caused it, but the King has decided to take it away to bring other new features.   

Yes, you are right that Bonnie helped us a lot to beat those hard levels in one try....  But, Bonnie is also like any other timed event which comes and goes away.  You must have had a timer on Bonnie before it disappeared!!  

Let's wait and see... she might soon appear in our games =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • S_P_M
    S_P_M Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    😮 Thank you so much!
    I'll be waiting for Bonnie and other new features!!

Have a nice day/evening too😁
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    While you're here @S_P_M, don't miss out on our Fun Area here where you can participate on contests and get rewards that you can later use in the game 😉

If you also fancy leaving the game studio feedback, we're currently hunting for feedback on different topics which you can find here.
  • sweetknees926
    sweetknees926 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My Bonnie has been gone for a while. Why isn’t she back? I like her. I thought she was a permanent feature 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?