Can this be fixed?

Options
Patricia_Marie
Patricia_Marie Posts: 14 Level 2
My game kept crashing at level 1057 and now it’s restarted me to level 1... I’d like my game back! I wrote support several times and took the steps they said to fix it and it didn’t work.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Patricia_Marie😉

I was able to locate your messages and I can tell you that this is an issue the game team is looking in to as we have just reported it to them. 

Player Support will be getting back to you letting you know this has been reported and once the issue is fixed, you'll receive a reply for them, but you can also follow up on this here in the Community :)

Now as for your progress, our system shows your game is on level 1059, did you get your progress back and how did you pass level 1057?

• Patricia_Marie
    Options
    Yes the game came back but I lost all my boosters, gold bars and Bonnie horse. I know it will take a while to get back but I’m glad I don’t have to start from the beginning.
    I had been having issues prior to this one for a few days so I’m not sure what’s going on with all the glitches in the game. I’ve been playing off and on for years and had never had a problem with this game.
  • QueenB
    Options
    So at the end you were able to pass level 1057, that's how your game is on level 1059?

• Patricia_Marie
    Options
    Yes I was able to pass 1057 once it stopped crashing every time my game was trying to load. My issue wasn’t not being able to passenger 1057 it was that 1057 wasn’t loading or letting me play that level and still taking away my lives every time I tried to attempt opening that level. 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Perfect, that is what I wanted to confirm.... It looks like some levels are getting stuck but after force closing the game app, (might take a few attempts) it seems to work again. 

I'm passing this information on to the Studio as they are currently looking in to this so hope you don't run into any more levels that gets stuck 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?