StellaDawson
StellaDawson Posts: 1 Newbie
My quest icon is gone

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @StellaDawson🤗

There has been some changes in the game and the game team has decided to remove this feature from a group of players. 

We don't know when or if it will be back so what we recommend is to keep the game app up to date on mobile.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused!
  • merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm dissatisfied with Your decision to remove the quests icon from "a group of players". I finished the last Level some time ago and used the meantime to gain new beans and boosters. Punishing succesfull finishers?  O.o

• QueenB
    Options
    Good news @merpet!

The quests should be back now so all you need to do is make sure you have game app version 5.21.3 installed!
  • gosiaabramczyk123
    gosiaabramczyk123 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, my quests disappeared after update about week ago. Yesterday I updated farm,  I  have version 5.21.3, but it is not fixed. Can you please fix this issue and give me my quests back? Thank you very much. 
  • gosiaabramczyk123
    Options
    Still don't have quests 😢,even I have game version 5.21.3, please fix it and give me my quests back...my friends already have quests,  but not me...please...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @gosiaabramczyk123 I will tag @QueenB and she will see it hopefully Tuesday as its a holiday day on Monday :) 
  • gosiaabramczyk123
    Options
    Hello, I updated farm heroes saga June 13 and just after update all my quests dissapeared,  gone. My fb friends had the same. I was waiting for the next update,  I was sure my quests will back. Next update was June 20, my friends received quests,  I don't. The problem is not fixed. Today is June 23, I still don't have quests. I love farm heroes saga, but I feel like intruder, like zero....my friends already have quests,  why I don't? This is very good way to collect boosters and go further. Please give me quests back,  please!
  • QueenB
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I just got confirmation from the studio that not everybody will have access to the Quests!

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid here in the Community, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. Rest assured I've  passed your feedback onto the Studio.

• gosiaabramczyk123
    Options
    As I understand I will don't have quests,  it is not fair, very not fair, I  am very loyal player since years. I can't understand why some players are better than the others. Some have all, quests,  Treasure Mill events,  Boney horse, extra games, challenges,  and the others have nothing! All your explanation, automatically explanation, is not worth, is hopeless and worthless! So I decided uninstall farm heroes saga and never install again. There is thousands games , where player is important, not like King treat us.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I think whats made it worse as well for players @QueenB is that everyone had it, then everyone didn't. 

I think it would be a shame to uninstall it though just because you don't have them. On computer we don't have access to any of the exciting mobile features but the game is still fun to play :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?