Bonnie gone

Options
Ana82
Ana82 Posts: 1 Newbie
I already sent you a ticket question about this several days ago but got en email asking me to try again here... I had just gotten Bonnie back with a new timer of something like 118 minutes on her. I left the game and when I came back about 10 minutes later she was gone. Keeping her on the highest level is one of the challenges I have liked the most about this game. Without her it is not the same! Why is she gone???? 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Ana82 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you are experiencing this. Right now, there are some technical issues and we are expecting Bonnie to come back as soon as possible. Here is the latest info about it :

"The Bonnie's Booster Trail feature is having some technical issues at the moment, which have been making some players' games crash. 

Therefore we have temporarily removed Bonnie's Booster Trail from the game while we fix it. 

We're really sorry about this, we know it's a great feature. Hopefully, it will be fixed very soon, and everyone will be able to enjoy their game problem-free once again!

Make sure to keep your game updated to the latest version so that once this has been fixed, it can appear in your game."

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• cafe
    cafe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Por que a mi nunca me ha parecido bonny? Ya tengo mucho tiempo con el juego y apenas ayer me enteré que existe bonny 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @cafe and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?