Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Last chance pop up

addichris
addichris Posts: 8 Level 2
I can’t exit out of the last chance pop up when I enter the game. So I can’t play. How do I fix this? 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

We have reported the stuck pop up to the studio and this is being looked at. In the meantime, close the game app and open it again (this might take a couple of attempts)  and you should be able to play. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look in to this 😉

• Nisa51
    Nisa51 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Closing the app and reopening many times now stil wont pass been days. This solution does not work
  • addichris
    I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall the app. Lost all my extra move things at the bottom like the shovel and clear a row. And now all the roadblocks are back and have to wait 3 days to play anymore levels 🙄🙄 so annoyed. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I know it is annoying but the studio are looking into it. It doesn't always seem like it, but they are trying, just sometimes it takes longer than other times to find the issue. 
    From reports over on Facebook sometimes it does take a few tries to get it to go. And it will come back, but just make sure its completely closed in the background to reload completely. 
    A workaround is to play on computer if you can for now. We are really sorry for the inconvenience :( 
  • addichris
    The game freezes everytime I try to play. Took all my extras again. I bet a level and then it freezes, crashes and then when I go back in it doesn’t give me the level. I’m over this game. It’s not even worth playing anymore. So upsetting I loved this game. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator
    It is being looked into, I know its upsetting :( 
  • krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    Having the same pop up issue and I was playing then got an hour prize. Then this pop up shows up for special offer because “you collected enough tickets”. Cannot play either. I’ve turned off phone, closed game etc. This is now July 9th. 9 days after original post. Can’t they just remove pop ups altogether? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?