issue with level 622

Options
connan
connan Posts: 4 Newbie
Help me with Level 622.   I got both the cheesy plates and it didn't pass me on to the next level

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @connan and welcome to our Community!

The issue here is that you haven't got enough points yet.

Besides the mission (cheese plates in this case) you will also get points that reaches at least one star. As soon as you have minimum one star marked up to the left the level will be completed. 
  • connan
    connan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Got all the way to level 622 without knowing that.   Guess always got enough points first.   I did pass it several tries later, just didn't understand why it didn't accept.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @connan That same thing has happened to me as well and got confused as well.

Usually you get enough points to the first star automatically when playing and hitting the level mode target. On some levels though it's a bit trickier to get points and if you only make short words with low point tiles on these levels, this can happen. 

I'm on level 641 and it has happened to me only a few times. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?