Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Rancid level been compromised in update, no longer able to get enough stars to get through roadblock

lnziwan
lnziwan Posts: 2 Newbie
Rancid level been compromised in update, no longer able to get enough stars to get through roadblock. As soon as you beat him level ends no matter how many moves you have left. This has happened on every new section. Getting board waiting for days to get through roadblock. 

I am not a new player, I am on level 1450. This never used to happen, beat Rancid you would still be able to use moves left to get enough stars to get through roadblock.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    This is news to me 🤔Once Rancid has been beaten, there is no reason to keep beating him as poor guy, his already on on the floor 🙈

I can assure you that the Rancid mode has always worked as you have experienced now. After reaching the goal the level will be finished instantly without Hero Mode. The number of remaining moves will determine your score.  

Also the Road block should unlock it self after 72 hours if you haven't received help from friends.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,563 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lnziwan, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)  

Wow!  I never even given the thought like you!!  I just thought, OK!  King team changed the level and continued!!  Silly me :p  

@QueenB, it is the same for me too!  Once, Rancid Life becomes Zero, it jumps to the "Stars" screen!!  In the last Rancid level, there were 4 more moves left for me, but it jumped to Stars and it gave me a single star!!
  • lnziwan
    lnziwan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Sorry @QueenB but Rancid would allow you to continue after beating him to  earn 2 or 3 stars, this would earn the player the right to go through the road block immediately. 
  • QueenB
    I might be wrong in the sense that the game team might have done a test at some point but it still, it doesn't make sense why keep beating Rancid when it's down and it doesn't have hero mode.

I can ask the studio to confirm 😉
  • QueenB
    @lnziwan I've got a confirmation from the Studio and the Rancid game mode has always been the same and no changes has been made to it. This means that, once you've reaching the goal the level will be finished instantly without Hero Mode.

The number of remaining moves will determine your score. Have you by any chance made a video recording which we could pass on to the studio? 
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    In my (long) experience Rancid has always ended once you reach the quota needed, no matter how many moves left.

How I wish I could use those leftover moves to get through with more than one star, in my dreams maybe :)

What does often puzzle me is that when you see the goal achieved, and the game just keeps going and going, gettings 5s and big points galore, why still only 1 star? 
  • mickib729
    mickib729 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same problem here, cannot move past roadblock in over a week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?