Quests require hard levels, but there aren't any

124Β»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @Rancid as Mark stated before, its not going to be fixed anytime soon as they are busy working on other aspects of the game. It will get sorted but may take a while as the team have to prioritise the issues. I understand its annoying but at least you can still play and access the quests :)Β 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Here is some interesting feedback. Originally I was playing on my Android phone and got this all the time.When I got to level 505, I saved my progress and installed the game on my Samsung Galaxy S4. It's much better playing on a big screen. I obviously started the clean install on level 505 and I am now up to level 1000 or so and I haven't seen any hard level requests. So maybe if others saved their progress and deleted/re-installed the game, it might ix it for them too.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Curiosity got the better of me, so I started a new install on my mobile. I didn't log in and got to about level 85, and didn't see it at all. So it looks like it's finally gone. Just save your game, do a clean install and log in. Problem solved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?