All we need is your honest feedback on Farm Blockers!

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @QueenB  👋 My favorite blocker definitely   Firecrackers 🧨 what can be better than getting 4 sparks when it ignited every spark has a same power as magic shovel ( like buy 1 get 4 deals 😄) and my least one is Bomb  , not just give me anxious but always mess it up my counts. Thank you for tagging me @PummyRaj 🍏
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Favourites

Chickens----Have you seen their faces when they lay an egg! You would think the eggs were square  =)
    Rockets/Firecrackers-----I love their faces when they huff and puff.
    Flowers----Are lovely
    Spiders---Make me laugh, especially when they swish swish swish, tying themselves in spider webs
    Lambs----I had to turn of the sound, their bleating made me not want to save them.

Least favourite

Snowballs----So random, don't like them
    Bad/rotten Cropsies----They ruin so many, hopefully winning, moves
    Fireflies-----Only when you need 3 or more, especially in games with few moves
    Black sheep---- (I call them pigs) Greedy greedy things, munch the hay 

My arch enemy is the mushroom, I like to eat 'em, but don't want to meet 'em

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2019
    I have an idea for a booster...a cat to catch the spiders! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Chicken_Slayer That would be amazing. Those nasty spiders always running from web to web 😅
  • Lexxi6y
    Lexxi6y Posts: 3 Newbie
    I hate the snow, I love the eggs and chickens. I don't like the spiders, I love the flowers. Although I don't like racoon levels, they challenge me, and I'm always glad when I've passed it. The black sheep can be quite annoying, taking the white sheep's grazing grass, but, again challenging 
  • Hijinx
    Hijinx Posts: 16 Level 2
    whooa!! SO much to take in here! Thanks so far everyone :smile: 

This is all very helpful, and we will be taking your opinions into account. We definitely agree with the pain points mentioned here (especially those darn fireflies and snow patches!!) and it's good to know these things for future endeavours within the team :wink:

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
  • Daylin
    Daylin Posts: 62 Level 3
    I detest the snowballs. They generally the one blocker that prevents me from getting that 1 last match to win.

I love the grass seeds and areas because I can increase my score with them. I like the Booster trail pony too but I wish that if I dont use the booster that it would stay. 
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    @Daylin. I certainly agree with you! The snowballs make him angry, hehe gets in the way a lot, and I almost don't always pass the first move. The booster poney trail I love and also agree it could stay forever! good game and kisses
  • milypereira
    milypereira Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported language) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?