Gift box not opening

Options
bob411
bob411 Posts: 1 Newbie
Just completed crospie garden grove, the box is highlighted but it's not opening I cant tap it, can anyone help? 

Pic attached 

Answers

• nail3dbybebe
    nail3dbybebe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    i have the same problem
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,688 Community Manager
    Options
    Oh no, sorry to hear about this @nail3dbybebe and @bob411😔

We know that this is a new feature which is being tested so we'll report back and let team know you guys had issues. In the meantime make sure you keep the game app up to date and we've also added the missing items to your game so hope these will come in handy 😉 
  • nail3dbybebe
    nail3dbybebe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    the game is over now n still not recieved prize... so when will be able to recieve it
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @nail3dbybebe, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By any chance, did you take a screenshot when you won the event?  Because it will help the team to reward you with the things you could not receive!!  

Usually, when we have not received the prizes from these special events, we will have to contact the "Player Relations Support" team through this link and fill the form provided  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out the form, start with entering your email address & your name --> Enter all other needed details, along with the game -->  Now, enter the Topic as "Problems with my Game" --> Then, Sub-Topic as "Prize Not Received" -->  Then, explain about the issue in provided dialogue box. 

You should receive an automated response along with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  They might suggest you some troubleshooters.... you can try those and see if it works!  But, do not follow the step of "Deleting and reinstalling your game App"!  

If you have not heard from them within 3 days, feel free to send a reply to that automated email itself and give a heads-up that you are still looking for their assistance.  They are very helpful and very quick responsive UNLESS they are backed up with complaints. 

We just have to be little more patient and we will see positive results :+1: 

Hoping for the best!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?