Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Event games

Options
Lai
Lai Posts: 13 Level 2

Why cant i get all the fun event games that other players get? It's either if i am lucky i get the choo choo or the trademill which are challenging on its own and don't give me beans. I can wait for up to 24 hours to get the shovel and other awards but i can not wait for beans to load after sometime. If its hard for me to win 1 level to get the choo choo award and 75 or 250 beans, how long or how many years do you think it would take me to collect 5000 to buy more shovels and boosters to win the games.And i have complained before and i get a general response not specific to my real problem. Some people get the egg and the flower games which they enjoy and earn more beans but I can't. You really failing guys to make your customers happy and thats no good. Farmhero has many players and we love it but you bad at delivering best service

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lai, thank you for using King care. As a player myself, I completely understand where you are coming from! And can understand why you are so frustrated.

Unfortunately, the answer isn't going to help much. King are regularling beta testing mini games, which is why they come and go. To get a varied response they test it on different players and on different devices.Β  I do not know how long they will be officially in beta, but I know that it can be some months. Slightly different game, but one testing feature on Paradise bay is still not complete over a year later and that comes and goes. I personally do not see why it takes so long, but unfortunately that is down to the design studio and even the King team on KC have no control over it. I have asked if there is any update though.

As to the beans, I don't know if you have a lot of friends or can play on Facebook. Although many requests go missing on there (FB issue not Kings) they are easier to collect beans over there. The requests don't build up like they do on android. I have a link to a couple of tips that might just help :)

Beans beans beans!

• broncswin
    broncswin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    No Events. My Event I have to buy water with beans. Can't play without beans.Β 
    2 days I had to wait for a game that's been an extra game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?