LEVEL 2007

Options
I am ripping my hair out trying to complete level 2007. I know there was a problem with it, so was hoping you could help

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @WestHamHammerette, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Let me check that level and get back to you in couple of hours :+1: 

** If you need to post back in the mean time, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @WestHamHammeretteI apologize for taking this long to get back!! 

I have gained only one star for this level, and while posting above picture for you, I remembered that I was stuck there for a longtime.  The Sheep were the hard goal or sometimes it was Water drops!!  It was a tricky level to match the Hay seed and the Water drop... I was so happy I was done with it and never went back to gain rest of the stars :D:D 

OK, here are the tips I could come up with (if you are still looking for any and still stuck in the level)!!  

1) It will become easier when we bring out the sheep from their original place and bring to the middle of the board;

2) Take the Companion - Filler's help to get more Water Drops!  Because as per my experience, even-though the goal is small, that is one of the hard tasks for this level;  
    NOTE:  "Breaker" is not much of an useful companion because there are only few frozen blocks!

3) When a water drop and a hay seed come together, use a Shovel to break the ice and grow the Hay block.  This will  help a lot with the game as well as save you few moves.  

4) Last but not least... try to use the "Tractors" or "Shovels" to bring the Cropsies closer to the Hay and send those sheep into it (did it make sense?)

These are the tricks I followed and still I passed this level with single star only.  Even from past few days, I have been trying to pass the level and gain the rest of the stars.... not even close!!  Not to discourage you, but just to give a heads-up!  I felt this is one of those levels that we should 'just get it over with' :D:D:D  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @WestHamHammerette, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Let me check that level and get back to you in couple of hours :+1: 

** If you need to post back in the mean time, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @WestHamHammerette 🙂

Th8s is the board you have for Level # 2007, right?

• WestHamHammerette
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @WestHamHammeretteI apologize for taking this long to get back!! 

I have gained only one star for this level, and while posting above picture for you, I remembered that I was stuck there for a longtime.  The Sheep were the hard goal or sometimes it was Water drops!!  It was a tricky level to match the Hay seed and the Water drop... I was so happy I was done with it and never went back to gain rest of the stars :D:D 

OK, here are the tips I could come up with (if you are still looking for any and still stuck in the level)!!  

1) It will become easier when we bring out the sheep from their original place and bring to the middle of the board;

2) Take the Companion - Filler's help to get more Water Drops!  Because as per my experience, even-though the goal is small, that is one of the hard tasks for this level;  
    NOTE:  "Breaker" is not much of an useful companion because there are only few frozen blocks!

3) When a water drop and a hay seed come together, use a Shovel to break the ice and grow the Hay block.  This will  help a lot with the game as well as save you few moves.  

4) Last but not least... try to use the "Tractors" or "Shovels" to bring the Cropsies closer to the Hay and send those sheep into it (did it make sense?)

These are the tricks I followed and still I passed this level with single star only.  Even from past few days, I have been trying to pass the level and gain the rest of the stars.... not even close!!  Not to discourage you, but just to give a heads-up!  I felt this is one of those levels that we should 'just get it over with' :D:D:D  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
  • WestHamHammerette
    Options
    Hey @PummyRaj! Thank you so much my friend! I have managed to complete it with your help 😁👍🙌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?