Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game hangs

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
Hello @QueenB

When I have played my 5 lives I get a video to get a life. That's possible, but then this game gets stuck and I can only get out of the saga. This happened to me many times yesterday.
I thought it was just one such mistake, but no.
This saga has flaws in itself. Please check!!! Thank you & greetings Peggy + Happy weekend

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hope you had a nice weekend @Spinnifix :)

Sorry to hear you had this issues, If I'm not mistaken you play this game on King.com as well or are you playing on a mobile 🧐
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello @QueenB

Thanks, my weekend was nice. I played candy soda and everything was fine.

Now to Farm Heros .:

I'm in King.com and I'm playing an Android tablet. I do not own a mobile phone for games.

Nice day Peggy
    =) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Ok but the videos, this happened on the Android tablet right as the browser version doesn't have this feature.

If yes, may I ask if you are allowing the videos to end properly and not skipping it?
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @QueenB

The videos are commercials. In the other legends everything works well. Even this video in this saga is going well. Some weaves are there to skip and I do that and danaxch is all good. I do not think that has anything to do with the videos. Because the game is coming and I can start. Only it does not allow it because it hangs. It is at a standstill. That's my problem. I have some problems in this saga. It was again a new update.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello @QueenB

Everything worked well before. Only now is the worm in here. Sorry, but it is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?