Heads up! New Chrome 76 Update: No Flash Player found. 11.0.0 version required!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,921 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @QueenB

I understood and made it through the video. I'm in the game on the PC. It takes a bit longer for me to play. It depends first. But thanks for the video, that helps me more than just text.
  • taterT
    taterT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was able to play game on facebook up until about a month ago by enabling flash player. Then it stopped showing the box with fp settings stating "no flash player found". I even tried downloading fp but it's already installed. I can still play on game-room but why can't I play on facebook?
  • ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi, still can not get flash player to work. Help please.

When you try to open the game, you will see an Orange Box which tells you to Install the Flash Player.  Once you click on it, a pop-box should open up to ask you permission for installing the Flash player.  Once you click "Allow", it will be installed and you should be all set!!  
  • ElleMarg69
    edited September 2019
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • luckyquiñonez
    luckyquiñonez Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • bebefilipo
    bebefilipo Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,852 Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options

Welcome to our Community @luckyquiñonez  and @Rubensbaptista55 🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• ElleMarg69
    Options
    QueenB said:

Welcome to our Community @luckyquiñonez  and @Rubensbaptista55 🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Hi I can still not access my boosters on my desk top computer, I have done all that I have been told to do and nothing works, i'm getting ready to give up this and candy crush as i've had the same problems on there for months now and i am still awaiting an answer about that, not very good customer service skills, by that I mean when contacting king not here
  • AlfredoGarcia
    AlfredoGarcia Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,852 Community Manager
    Options
    @ElleMarg69

There is a way to activate these Boosters but it means you will have to scroll to the following levels and replay them in order to unlock them:

Shovel: Level 5

Tractor: Level 8 

Bonus rewarder: Level 13

Color Collector: Level 23

Egg cracker: Level 31

Clean-Up: Level 72

Let me know how it goes  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?