Heads up! New Chrome 76 Update: No Flash Player found. 11.0.0 version required!

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @AlfredoGarcia   🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a Farmtastic day!

• ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB said:
    @ElleMarg69

There is a way to activate these Boosters but it means you will have to scroll to the following levels and replay them in order to unlock them:

Shovel: Level 5

Tractor: Level 8 

Bonus rewarder: Level 13

Color Collector: Level 23

Egg cracker: Level 31

Clean-Up: Level 72

Let me know how it goes  

Hi, i'm not sure I understand what you mean? how can I go to a different level to unblock boosters I need for the game I am playing and even if I go to another level I can't see them because they are off the page since the game has changed 
  • QueenB
    Options
    @ElleMarg69!

What you need to do, is scroll back to the following levels (we know this is not ideal) and pass them again as that will unlock the Boosters. 

To unlock the Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock the Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock the Bonus rewarder: Play Level 13

To unlock the Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock the Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock the Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Let me know how it goes  
  • ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB said:
    @ElleMarg69!

What you need to do, is scroll back to the following levels (we know this is not ideal) and pass them again as that will unlock the Boosters. 

To unlock the Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock the Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock the Bonus rewarder: Play Level 13

To unlock the Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock the Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock the Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Let me know how it goes 

the reason I can't use my boosters is because I can't see them, the page is stretched and so where they are down the side I can see on my computer screen but it is only like this on this game and candy crush, the rest of my computer is fine, I sent a picture of the screen to chicken slayer like she asked but have not been told how to fix the problem, if the rest of my computer programs were like that when I clicked on I would understand there was a problem with my computer but it is only on candy crush and farm hero's saga 
    This is what I see

• Gimmi
    Gimmi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    i can't get flash player to can log in and play my favorite game Farm Heroes 
  • Gimmi
    Gimmi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Till now i can't play Farm Heroes.. is it ok to not support me for this issue
  • QueenB
    Options
    @ElleMarg69, thanks for the screenshot!

So that looks like the boosters are not available on this particular level as I can see the other ones are unlocked. How about the in-game boosters, are they all locked or just some? Any chance of a screenshot?
  • QueenB
    Options
    @Gimmi, have you tried the steps provided from the video on this thread?

Have you also tried a different browser? 

You can download them from the following links:

- http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/upgrade.html

- https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

- http://www.opera.com/computer

Note! If you're already playing in a supported browser we still recommend trying another browser.

• carella
    carella Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I cant pass from level 1660 to 1661, so go on to the next level, i am waiting for 3 weeks now, friends send me lifes, one day i can see them the next day its gone. one day it said 2 days more, and the next day 3 days again. what can i do?

• annahairam
    annahairam Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:
    @flaleilani!

If you have lost any purchased items, please report this to our Player Support here as we do not handle purchases through this channel. 
    I have a question regarding my lost gold bars it's not purchased but how can I retrieve it? Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?