Not fair

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
It`s not fair when some player can se ads and get extra moves. And that way pass levels that are hard.
I´m on 2382 and I watch on you tube to get tips how to pass it. The ones get extra moves by vatching ads. No wonder they pass it. And I guess watching ads are the reason to why some player just runs through the levels and wins the race. It´s not fair that some player have that so easy. And player like me not are able to pass the levels before we have tons of boosters, wich are hard to collect if you don´t have the money to buy.
I understand that the levels getting harder when you came higher up. But it should be the same for everyone. And the wideos on you tube are several months old so for around at least 6 months this unjustice has been on farm heros saga. That some player has it as easy as they still was on level one.
I´m mot able to collect booster so for me the only alternative are to stop playing the game.

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @piaandersson Welcome to farmtastic community. Just like on any other King games ‘Watch Add’ features are part of A/B testing, so just because you don’t have it on your game right now ( I don’t have that feature on my game either ) doesn’t mean you won’t have it on you game, you will have it sooner or later, and when that happened the other players that has it now, most likely won’t have it on their game, so it’s kinda like rotation, I totally understand that ‘Watch Add’ features really does help a lot yo get extra moves, specially on hard levels, but doesn’t mean you have to give up your game easily. When I get stuck on some levels I normally take a break for a day or two, and playing any other King games or I can just chat around with other players on our community, do you know sometimes they do have contest that you can earn some GB or boosters on our community ? Why not check it out 🤗
  • piaandersson
    Options
    Hi @mysticalmysty Thanks for your answer.
    6 month are a long time when it comes to internet. So I (and you) should had have it by now. Ads are a way for king to make money so I don´t think that are a feature that will be rotateted. Because they want to make money.
    I too ususally leave the game for a day or two. But now it doesn´t matter how long break I take. I don´t have the boosters I need to pass the level. And I can´t get them in any way.
    It is something wrong on the event. Haven´t been a new one since the summerevent so I can´t collect beans and boosters that way.
    (and when serten event turns up like) Can´t get any to harvest rush because I don´t get anywhere. And the same whit when you will get something to grow. You need stars and beans to that. So it´s not easily I give up. It´s just not possible for me to get what I need to pass the level. Whitout buying whit real money, and that is not something I will do. I need my money to things in the real world.
    For me it feels like the one who create the game are letting the one that see ads stealing the boosters that we who don´t se ads really needs. Like the race. The first 3 get price. And my guess are that it´s mostley thoose who see ads who gets the price.
    No I will not get in to contest here on the site to try to get more. I´m not intrested in that. I just like to play the game.
  • piaandersson
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I can tell I just passed the level. The only reason that I could do that. The honeyteam (I haven´t been able to help) get up so I got 5 extra moves. That plus all of my boosters. So from what I see you need more then the moves that are on the level plus several boosters. You should be able to pass a level on the moves that are from the beginning. So I wan´t be surprised if I now get stuck on next because all my boosters now are gone.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I get the ads on my mobile device, but I only get about 3 "+1" boosters a day. So yes they do help, but they don't last long.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?