Farm Heroes Harvest ⭐️ Stars not working

Options
krystlerose
krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
I get 2 or 3 stars and it is what is supposed to get harvested for me this session until tomorrow. None show up at all on the Harvest Rush tally. I am playing on iPhone 7 and Kindle Fire 10 and none are going towards my score. 

Comments

• krystlerose
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Also I am getting points toward the Honey Harvest just not Harvest Rush. No stars are appearing anywhere on game
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @krystlerose, so you have both events running at the same time but the stars only get counted towards Honey Rush and not Harvest Rush?

If you still have both events, can you take a screenshot of this when you click on the tab that has the events and can I also have your User ID so I can ask Player Support top have a look?

www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • krystlerose
    Options
    I know how to take screenshot but nothing to take one of since stars don’t appear at all after any game. I go back to previous game (I am done with all games) and win. No stars show up for the win..nor count toward harvest rush. Yet it is counted in the honey harvest. When I log out and click king logo twice just tells me to sign in. Tried multiple times. So no user name is there.
  • krystlerose
    Options
    I’m guessing they changed game so cannot get stars anymore from previous games. I have no new games to play so no stars for me
  • Abdurrahman
    Abdurrahman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Ketikkan komentar Anda
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @krystlerose, don't worry about the user ID as I was able to find it :)

We've checked with the team in charge and they have asked if you have been playing previous levels only during the last session?

Also, when playing previous levels, did you manage to earn more stars or did you collect the same amount of stars like previous time? 

• krystlerose
    Options
    I collect stars a few times on previous levels  but usually are doing other levels to do the quests which I do daily. It was only during that one harvest stars game that they didn’t show up and always did in the past during a harvest collection. Guessing it’s a change of rules. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?