lottie128
lottie128 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why do we have to wait ages for all the bonus levels 

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Good question @lottie128 😉

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @QueenB It looks like it is a problem. There has not been any event since the summerevent ended. In the picture/box is says that new comes every week. Well thats not correct.
    Before the summerevent it was new one ewery week. After it has been 0.

If you have return to how it was in the beginning, that the event only came once a month you should see to that the text in the picture/box changes. So we as player get the right information. But as it is just now it has been over a month since the last one.
    If you have taking the events away. Then take away the picture/box.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Good question @lottie128 😉

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

So does this mean that they test things on small groups and wait for feedback before it's made as a general release?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    So is it a group selected at random, or is it more likely that those who are "more helpful" on the forums will be chosen?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?