Cropsies big thumbs down!

Lexxi6yLexxi6y Posts: 3
edited August 5 in Discussions
I was hooked on Farm heroes, I'm on level 1587, I'm very quickly loosing interest because of this stupid cropsie cuddles, what a load of childish rubbish. I see Farm heroes is a kind of puzzle, I am BORED with it already. Before cropsie I could jump between side levels and the main puzzles. Now as soon as I've lost my lives, I'm out. If cropsies stay, I know I'll loose interest altogether. 

Comments

• mliggmligg Posts: 1
    Cropsie has got to be by far the dumbest, lamest "game" ever. What's the strategy?  None!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,711 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @Lexxi6y ;πŸ˜ƒ

I feel your passion about the game so you came to the right place! The Cropsie Garden Grove feature is still under testing so it's not a permanent one but we'll make sure your feedback gets passed on to the studio πŸ˜‰

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• Lexxi6yLexxi6y Posts: 3
    Thankyou Queen B, good riddance to boring Cropsie garden 
    It's just not the same,  give us back the side levels please πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • dwbdwb Posts: 71 ✭✭
    The Cropsie Garden where you can water and hug a cropsie repeatedly to get gifts is available in addition to other side-level puzzle Events like Cropsie Garden Grove which has nine levels to climb. The Cropsie Garden "nursery" is optional and additional, at least on my iOS device. It's not unlike other Events such as Choo Choo's Challenge and Harvest Rush.which aren't in and of themselves puzzles.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,711 Community Moderator
    @Lexxi6y, @dwb, @mligg

The Studio wants to hear your feedback on the Cropsie Garden so this is your chance to provide feedback on it πŸ˜‰

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• dwbdwb Posts: 71 ✭✭
    I think it is too expensive to use beans.