๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Email Notifications

Options
kconradi87
kconradi87 Posts: 15 Level 2
It says to click the unsubscribe link at bottom of the email to unsubscribe, but there isnโ€™t an unsubscribe bottom on any emails. What do I do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kconradi87,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Can you please clarify which email notifications you would like to "Unsubscribe" from?ย  Is it the emails from this "King Community" or something else?ย ย 

Please reply back by tapping on the "Type your Comment" box located below OR by tagging me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

Looking forward to assist you further.ย  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • clate
    clate Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I want to unsubscribe from emails!!!! I am getting flooded from these. NO link at the bottom of email to unsubscribe......

HELP!!!!!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @clate, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)ย 

Are you asking to unsubscribe from the notification that you are receiving from Community?ย ย 

Please post back and let me know, so that I can give you proper assistance :+1:ย 

Talk to you soon!ย  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sariwilson
    sariwilson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am not getting to confirm my email address because the confirmation email is not coming to me.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @sariwilson :)

What confirmation email are you're not receiving? Is it the one to join the Community?

Have you checked your spam box?ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?