Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Technical problems

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
The app is difficult to open. You fly out. It's also hard to use, as it does not let anything happen quickly. Everything is going pretty hard. It was an update yesterday.

Answers

• Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    When I go to the app, the mistake comes and then nothing works. I can only close this app. No boosters to recharge and no events. Thus, the events are over soon and can never reach my goal. Please check this app.

Because she has it!

thanks

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    HI @Spinnifix!

Are you saying that you're getting this pop up every time you open the game app and it just stays stuck there? Can you try restarting your mobile device and make sure you have the latest game app version installed? 
  • QueenB
    I see you've posted your question twice so I see now the game app version you have installed. Please stick to one post at the time so we avoid duplicated questions 😉
  • Spinnifix
    Hello @QueenB I do not know if it's a new version. I had this installed earlier this year. And the mistake came yesterday, every time I went into this app. Unfortunately, I could not play anything anymore or do anything. It hung and that was all.

For me it was said: other tales play.

Unfortunately!!!
    g
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB

There were 2 different things. The technical problems yes. At the top I could still play, only it was hard. The second part was nothing more. That's the difference I shared.

Therefore please understand !!!

I just wanted to explain it!

• Spinnifix
    @QueenB

Today I was able to play, even though it's hard to get in. There are no signs today, until now. But that with the unlimited lives is still.
  • QueenB
    So you are able to play without any issues now?

I talked to the studio and the extra features might be causing the game to crash for some. I know they are looking into this to make it work better, so all you need to do is make sure you have the latest game app version installed.

You just need to open the Google Play Store App, search for the game and see if there is an update available. If not, just keep an eye for future updates.
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB

I could only play for a while. Then I had to restart it to play again. Since the error with the 2 images were above each other again. I always get these updates automatically. And it will then be updated. I intend to go through with my nephews all the time and also empty the cache. That's the only game that makes trouble.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Spinnifix I know apps are set to automatically update, but sometimes they are slow to and sometimes I have found an update sat waiting but not updated itself. 
    I would advise checking daily at least to make sure there are no updates. I do it at least 3 times a day on my phone to be sure :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?