Lost rewards

Options
dorisbryant1
dorisbryant1 Posts: 10 Level 2
All the rewards i lost am i going to get them back.  I just started receiving my rewards again today but I didn't get anything that I lost in the past 2 months.  It is only fair to give them to me since I earned them 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dorisbryant1 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your rewards!!  But, can you please explain a bit more about how you have lost them?  I am sorry to say that it was not clear in your above question!  

The more details you provide about the issue, the better it would be for you to get help from the Community Team.  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back and explain!

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • dorisbryant1
    dorisbryant1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I had been receiving my rewards for the quest that I had finished,  then all of a sudden I stopped getting them.  I have completed all my quest that I get every day but I didn't get my rewards.  Yesterday I finished one and I got some coins.  I feel like I'm entitled to all the rewards I worked so hard for.  Thank you for getting in touch with me,  I have been trying for a while to get answers to this problem 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,814 Community Manager
    Options
    Sorry to hear about this @dorisbryant1 :(

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team here

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?