Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 1501 (Has been improved)!

donnamarie63
donnamarie63 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
Help, why is there a space between each if the 3 hatched eggs so impossible to match a chick

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,295 Candy Moderator
    Hello @donnamarie63 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Let me go back and check the level and get back to you and see if I too have the same glitch in my game!!  

** If you need to post back in the mean time, or already are able to pass the level, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @donnamarie63 have you passed the level yet. If you don´t do your level 1501 looks like the picture I put here.
    If it looks like mine, you should collect 1 spider 1 chicken and some crops.

You need to get/catch the spider before you can get the eggs.

• Sheryl57
    Sheryl57 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi I’m stuck on this level 1501 but mine has 6 squares on the bottom row. Which makes it impossible for the eggs to line up thanks
  • piaandersson
    @Sheryl57 can you take a screenshot (you can find out on that site how to do that. It had for both pc and mobiles and you can change the language on the site if you want to) of your level.

And also say what are you playing on. PC or mobile. And if it is on facebook or not.
    For me it sound either have the changed the level or something is wrong.

Maybe @QueenB Can check it out if you can show how it looks for you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    If yours does have six squares at the bottom, it makes it more difficult but probably not impossible. You would then need to line up 3 or more cropsies above or next to the "loose" egg to get it within one space of the other two. I gave some tips in the following topic:

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/268636/level-1501#latest

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,254 Pet Rescue Moderator
    The level has indeed been changed and I have asked @QueenB to ask the studio if its deliberate or a mistake. 
    The level now also has an extra spider that has to be moved out the way even if not removed to complete the level. Unfortunately my game is still in the old style. Below is a group members screenshot. 

No photo description available
  • piaandersson
    edited October 2019
    @Chicken_Slayer for me that level looks not just a little harder. It looks much harder then I have.

Yours from pc, mine from mobile. And I guess that why they look different that it is on two different devices.

You should collect the same.

The spiders have 7 boxes that must be free on yours. In mine just 4.

The buttom row for me that moves so two of the eggs comes side by side so I only have to move one egg. But on your picture you need to move two, even if the row moves.

And the only thing you got extra are one move more.
    I don´t remeber how many dynamite I get total in that level. But I start with 1. Yours with 3. Sure they can help, but they to needs to be hit.

If I had that one I would probably not be able to pass without a lots and lots of boosters and luck.

If the level should be like that they should put in more moves then just one more. At least 6 more moves so it is at least 27 moves. Then I think that maybe can compenset for the extra you must do when it looks like that.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag @Chicken_Slayer and @piaandersson👍

I've passed this on to the Studio so I'm waiting on a reply. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything 😉
  • Lady_Choo
    @Chicken_Slayer for me that level looks not just a little harder. It looks much harder then I have.

Yours from pc, mine from mobile. And I guess that why they look different that it is on two different devices.

You should collect the same.

The spiders have 7 boxes that must be free on yours. In mine just 4.

The buttom row for me that moves so two of the eggs comes side by side so I only have to move one egg. But on your picture you need to move two, even if the row moves.

And the only thing you got extra are one move more.
    I don´t remeber how many dynamite I get total in that level. But I start with 1. Yours with 3. Sure they can help, but they to needs to be hit.

If I had that one I would probably not be able to pass without a lots and lots of boosters and luck.

If the level should be like that they should put in more moves then just one more. At least 6 more moves so it is at least 27 moves. Then I think that maybe can compenset for the extra you must do when it looks like that.
    This is a players screenshot, she is on the verge of quitting over on Facebook. Mine is the same as the first picture posted with 1 spider, but she emailed the support twice and was told to watch videos both times. But she cannot watch videos as they are all like mine are top with the one spider so I cannot help her either 😭
  • Lady_Choo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?