why cant i play farm heros any more

mezalan
mezalan Posts: 1 Newbie
why cant i play farm heros

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,370 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @mezalan, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say I did not understand the issue in your game!! 

Can you please provide more details why you cannot play the game any more?  Is the game getting frozen or is it not opening?  Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device? 

Please give as many details as possible about the issue you are having... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back. 

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening!    
  • Kansas
    Kansas Posts: 1 Newbie
    The game will not open
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Kansas, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about your game!!  What device are you using to play the game?  Are you using a PC?  If so, what are you seeing when you try to open the game?

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back, just like you did before =) 

Looking forward to talk to you again!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • woodzmum
    woodzmum Posts: 1 Newbie
    My farm heroes will not play any more on the Gameroom, it starts to load then it will crash and all I see is a white screen then it just gives you an option of going back to home page or reporting the issue. I can play on facbook but I prefer to play on gameroom. Not sure why the game won't load up anymore. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @woodzmum Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the King does NOT support the "Game Room"!  Hence, I would suggest you to open your game in a different browser and see if the issue persists.  If it does, please do post back!

Also, will it be possible for you to try to play on a mobile device?  If so, try on that too and let us know :+1: 

Please post back (just like before) by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?