Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 227

chickasaw
chickasaw Posts: 9 Level 2
I have been playing level 227 for some time and am getting no where!   What the heck am I doing wrong?????????

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @chickasaw English is not my first language so I´m not sure why you are not getting nowhere. Do you mean that you have finished 227 and can´t get to 228 or do you mean that you are stuck on 227.

If it is the first one that you have finished 227 that´s something that farm heros have to look on.

If it is the second one that you are stuck. Are you able to look on you tube films. If you can so here are some links so you can get tips how to solve it. You can´t solve it exactly like those but you can see how they did it. Hope the links/films will work.

First one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V8VPrUWoK0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V8VPrUWoK0

Second one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ngpbDc1m-Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ngpbDc1m-Q

• chickasaw
    I  apprenticed the videos, but they did not help me at all,  Thank you. Can you please send me an email explaining just what I need to.  Again, thank you!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @chickasaw Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

You do not have to create a new discussion BUT comment in your previous thread itself to respond to the answers you have received for your question(s).   All you have to do is tap on the empty box that says "Type your Comment". 

Here is the link for your question  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/270393/level-227#latest  if you click on it, you can directly go to your question and comment over there with details like... where you are stuck & what is main issue you are facing to beat the level. etc., 

I will close this thread to reduce the confusion.  I will also go back to the level # 227 and see if I can come up with any tips & suggestions. 

Talk to you soon in above link.  Have a great rest of the day/evening!     
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
     @chickasaw 

Are you using the Companion to help you out on the level? You need the water drops so it can break the ice. 

Do you play on mobile or on Facebook? 
  • chickasaw
    I don't know anything about a companion.  Please advise me. Thank You
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Hello again @chickasaw

No need to worry, as you have many friends here that are ready to help :+1:  

You just keep asking questions and explain what you need, and we can be of further assistance to you =)

Companions are the Animals that help you to beat the levels!  Look at below picture... let's take the "Bear" for example... it is written "Filler" below to that, right?  It means, when you collect certain number of Strawberries, the Bear will help you to fill the Bucket that are available on the board and gives Water Drops on to the Board after certain moves (3 or 4).  

Just like that, rest of the 2 companions (Friends) help you to beat the level with little ease!  Please let me know if you need more details about these Companions.  In the mean time, I will play the level and see if I can come up with any tips that are useful for you :+1: 

• chickasaw
    Thank you so much!  Please, can you send me a step by step how to  get to level 228. I feel as if I'm about to have a nervous

break down. Again I want to thank you!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @chickasaw

I was able to play the level leisurely and here are the 2 tips that you need....

1) The main issue in this level is the right side part where the Water drops are frozen.  I have played lots of times and noticed that, no matter what... a Water Drop doesn't fall to that right side board to "thaw" the rest of the Drops. 

Suggestion ---> 
    Use your "Shovel" booster to hit on the Water Drops that are sitting at the top. 
    As soon as you hit one water drop (the second one), it will drop down and thaw the bottom drops.  
    Now, hit on the top most one, it will too drop and collect the previous thawed water drops. 

2) Collecting Egg ---> Once you clear the Water Drops, it will be easy for you to collect the Egg as all the hatched ones will gather together.  Of course, there will be one Water drop that is left in the middle, but you can move it to make the Egg Combo.  Or you can use your shovel booster on that too (if you have any left), to raise the Water Drops count.
    (I have added a screenshot below just for more clarification =) )  

If you need further assistance or clarification, please post back :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?