Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

stuck on level 1529!

2»

Answers

• moniet
    moniet Posts: 7 Level 2
    Rancid said:
    Hi all. My mobile device also gives me 20 moves to complete the level. However, I will have a few tries at completing the level in 14 moves. At the moment, I am training 10 or more times a week in sport so it might be a couple of days before I get back to you.
    why can´t i have 20 moves like the rest of my friends??
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    @Chicken_Slayer The player you tried to help. Did he/she had 14 moves just like moniet. If he/she had it then maybe it is like moniet said in the first one, that they have some kind of test. And it seems that it is to hard.
    @piaandersson I did tell her that might be so  yesterday 😞
  • moniet
    Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over :) 

Hi @PummyRaj and @QueenB unfortunately I cannot do anything. I had the same request yesterday and I tried to Chicken_Slayer said:

@Chicken_Slayer The player you tried to help. Did he/she had 14 moves just like moniet. If he/she had it then maybe it is like moniet said in the first one, that they have some kind of test. And it seems that it is to hard.
    @piaandersson I did tell her that might be so  yesterday 😞

help a player but both my account, and the spare account and my mobile account are all showing 20 moves :( 
    Hi @PummyRaj and @QueenB unfortunately I cannot do anything. I had the same request yesterday and I tried to help a player but both my account, and the spare account and my mobile account are all showing 20 moves :( 

• moniet
    Help!!!  It´s hard enough with 20 moves-
  • Lady_Choo
    Agree! We cannot guardsmen the studio will change it, and I cannot make a video as mine hasn't changed. So the more feedback the better!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?