(Finished) Beat the Superstar & win Gold Bars! Who can Beat My Score?

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @Rancid That what I think it is. But what I know now it is only 3 levels that only gives 100 00 no matter what you do. 
    The first level (but that can sometime give more) One whit the spider (think that is when the spider turn up the first time because you just shell collect one spider in two moves) Then it is a rancid level (don´t remember which level) where you should collect sheep. Only the sheep counts and when you get them the level is over. Don´t remember if it is 8 sheep you have to collect to finish. Don´t remember if the sheep fall down, if they do and you are lucky to be able to get two sheep in the one last move you get higher.
    And of these three you get 3 stars on the first two ones. The rancid level only gives 1 star.

Other levels even if the lowest are 100 00 to finish that it´s tricky to get exact that.  So the one that will win that kind of challenge is the one that come closes to 100 000.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    The first time I played the game, I'm sure I got 125,000 points on the first level. Somebody on my friends list got over 700,000 points! The spider level that you speak of is level 266. I am unfamiliar with a Rancid level where you only get points for collecting sheep. Does anybody know which level this could be? This sounds like a personal challenge for me to do!

Personally, I think it would be a better challenge to win a level with the lowest possible score on a level that is really easy to get a huge score on. It would be fun to hear people complain that they can't get a score lower than (for example) 200,000 points.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    @Rancid I saw somewhere that you are on level 1800 something. So you just have to wait before you reach the rancid level whit the sheep. I looked on you tube and that is level 2391 You can check this video.. It is 7 seven sheep that one should collect. And the two had made that in that video got just over 100 000.

I said about the first level that you sometime get higher. But must of the time you only get 100 000.

Then I don´t know if you missunderstood me or I missunderstand you. I didn´t suggest that the challenge should be just one of the levels I wrote. I just mention them as I know they give low score.
    So it dosen´t matter which level it will be just that one should have lowest. And other thing it should be one of the lower levels so even the one that recently have started to play can try to do it.
  • [Deleted User]
    That's fine. It was just throwing around a few different ideas to see which ones might work best.
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑
    Latest go nowhere near your score
  • [Deleted User]
    Hi all.
    There is still a few days remaining!
  • KevChaddie
    KevChaddie Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited December 2019
  • [Deleted User]
    Well done on beating my score. Maybe I will have to try again? I am very competitive by nature.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    Thank you for playing @KevChaddie - that's an excellent score!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?