please reinstate purchased gold bars

Options
PGkeen
PGkeen Posts: 14 Level 2
I have logged into Farm Heroes Saga today for the second time. The first time I purchased gold bars and used some of them. At this login the remaining gold bars have disappeared. Please reinstate them. I have also lost more than 5,000 amassed beans. Please reinstate them. Thank you very much.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    If gold bars you have purchased are missing, then there is a procedure to go through so it can be looked at. Firstly, is your game saved through King? Is the email address used for that the same that you used to register at the forums? I will tag @Chicken_Slayer and @PummyRaj as they seem to know a bit more about this than me.

Enjoy the rest of the year.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,296 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thank you for the tag @Rancid🤗

Hello @PGkeen Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars from your game!!  

You will have to contact the King "Player Support Team" to request for the items that are missing from your game -- both purchased Gold Bars as well as Magic Beans!

Here is the link to contact them https://soporto.king.com/contact ---> 
    Enter your name, email and game slots --->  Then select the TOPIC as "Problems with my Game" ---> Select the SUBTOPIC as "Missing Items" --->  Explain briefly about the issue in the comment box provided and SUBMIT the form.

You will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement, and it might take few days to hear from an actual person.  If you have not heard from anybody within 3 days, please send a "Reply" to that initial automated email you have received.  

Hope everything works out and you will receive your Gold Bars soon into your game!  If you need to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

P.S:  If you receive a suggestion of "go to Community", please ignore that!  One of the reason is that you sent the complaint after talking to the people in the Community itself.  And second reason is that, it is the common step that Player Support team suggests to all the players who go there, because many players do approach them directly from their games.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead =) 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Please note that delays may be expected due to the holiday season. It seems to happen at the same time every year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?