Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why did I lose everything I had for the last few years?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @007jayc always reply back to the automated response with the problem again. That tends to find a real person then :) 
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    @007jayc always reply back to the automated response with the problem again. That tends to find a real person then :) 

Okay, this has been going in circles for a month.  I have done everything you, Rancid, and Queen B have said to do.  I have contacted support, I have replied back to the automated response, but still nothing.  I'm about to just give up and delete the app.  It's apparent that I'm not going to get any response or help, and I'll be stuck slowly moving because I won't have the things that I have lost by logging in.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Don't give up just yet, it has been Christmas but everyone should be back to normal now. If you have a ticket number I can ask Queen B if she can chase it up but I know last week it was slow as they had a back log. Let me have a word with her :) 
  • 007jayc
    Don't give up just yet, it has been Christmas but everyone should be back to normal now. If you have a ticket number I can ask Queen B if she can chase it up but I know last week it was slow as they had a back log. Let me have a word with her :) 

I would really appreciate it.  I been playing these 2 games for years, and I don't play anything else.  I just recently came back to playing Farm Heroes Saga as I gave up on Super Saga.  These games are the best.  I did try contacting support for the 3rd time like Queen B said to do, and I gave them my first ticket number also.  Thanks
  • 007jayc
    I have still not received any customer support on this ticket.  Could one of you please explain why it is taking so long?
  • 007jayc
    I guess I won't receive any help and I'm just screwed!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @007jayc, may I ask if you have purchased the items that got lost when you changed your device?
  • 007jayc
    QueenB said:
    @007jayc, may I ask if you have purchased the items that got lost when you changed your device?

No, the gold bars were either won or awarded.  The beans were gifted or won.  The boosters were won.  I didn't change devices.  I always play on my iPad and recently got a new iPhone.  I had never logged in on the iPad, but decided to log in on both devices that way I could play it on my phone and my levels would be the same.  That's when I lost everything except the level I was on.  If this is such a hassle to fix, could I not just have my level reset to 1, that way I can build everything I lost back up.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Okay, because the items were not purchased, they will not get added to your game and also because the game was never connected, there are no records to show that you had these items.

I can get Player Support to reset your game back to level 1 if that is what you wish, however, keep in mind that you will not receive the 50 Gold Bars as this is only for new installs and it does not apply when a game gets reset.

Give me the 👍 and I'll get in touch with Player Support :) 

• 007jayc
    QueenB said:
    Okay, because the items were not purchased, they will not get added to your game and also because the game was never connected, there are no records to show that you had these items.

I can get Player Support to reset your game back to level 1 if that is what you wish, however, keep in mind that you will not receive the 50 Gold Bars as this is only for new installs and it does not apply when a game gets reset.

Give me the 👍 and I'll get in touch with Player Support :) 

What about the beans?  Since this all began I have acquired around 11,000.  Will this drop to zero as well?  I'm only losing 4 gold bars as it stands right now since I can't get back my 200.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?