๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Golden Pin & Episode Trophy: What's your honest opinion?!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Feedback

Howdy Farmers!

The studio is Hunting for your feedback and this time, we would love to hear your thoughts on the Golden Pin and the Episode Trophy!

Do you know what is the difference between Firstย Attempts trophy and Golden Pinย features? If yes, how would you explain it to a friend?

How would you improve this feature?

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a differenceย and don't be afraid to be brutally honest with usย ๐Ÿ˜‰ ย 

ย 

ยซ134

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @QueenB It is very simple.

If you complete a level the first time you attempt it, you get a Golden Pin. If you get enough Golden Pins in each episode, you can earn a trophy. There are normally 15 levels in each episode. Depending on how many Golden Pins you earn, you can get either a Bronze, Silver or Gold trophy.

I personally have completed nearly 2000 levels in Farm Heroes Saga and have always collected the Golden Trophy. In fact, the only times I have not received the Golden Pin was when the level unexpectedly closed on me. Maybe that was one of the reasons that I was the first Farm Heroes Saga Game Expert.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020
    Options

I think @Rancid explained it perfectly so I won't add anything. I am not the one who chases the trophies and medals so it's just a matter of aesthetics for me. They are cute to look at and it makes me laugh when I see them on my screen ๐Ÿ˜Š

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Rancid excellent ๐Ÿ‘Œ

If I was new to this feature I would totally get it with your explanation ๐Ÿค“

Is there anything you would change about this feature?

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Add reward at the end of the episode.

reward for bronze/silver/gold trophy

u need 3 pin for bronze, 4 each for silver/gold

so total 11 to get gold trophy, 1 episode is 15 lvls, so at most u can miss 4 lvls ...

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I like the golden pins as they work the same as in Bubble witch. But they only interest me when I don't use boosters or extra moves. Its personal achievement so other peoples don't bother me.

Trophys, I don't really care about. Its just another pop up to move out the way. There are a lot of pop ups....

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @QueenB!

I like getting the trophies and most of mine are gold. However I agree that a bonus of a few gold bars depending on the trophy you received - for example - 5 GB for gold, 3 GB for silver, and 1 GB for bronze - would certainly add an additional incentive for me to get those trophies! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @QueenB

The only things that I would like to see changed is that King games uses the data it has on the pins and trophies. Obviously, King would know how many pins and trophies each person has. So they should have a leaderboard. One is for the total amount of Golden Pins a player has. The second is for the trophies they have collected. In column 1, you have the players name. Column 2 has the gold trophy count. Column 3 has the Bronze trophy count. First place goes to the person with the most Gold trophies. If two or more have the same amount, then the Silver trophy total will determine the places. If that is still a tie, then the Bronze trophy count will determine the place. If there is still a tie, the the Golden Pin count will determine the place. In the unlikely event of there still being a tie, then the person who has achieved this with the least amount of levels completed will get the higher placement. Because if two people have 2000 Golden Pins and one has completed 2200 levels and the other has completed 2900 levels, then the person who has taken fewer levels to get the 2000 Golden Pins is the superior player.

• Dotsie
    Dotsie Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Golden Pin is honestly a waste of time for me. Its a trophy that does not get you any prizes, move you forward on the board, give you gold bars, shovels etc. Actually if I get it on the first try thats a big WHOOP for me I could care less about the trophy.๐Ÿ˜

• stan1981
    Options

Rancid:

ur idea seem great, n rewards can be given for the leadership board.

but this will be seem tough for developer to put leadership board into the game,

what I think is developer can give us the stats in the game, and we can paste our achievements here, similar to completing 1000 lvl, 2000 lvl and QueenB can give us the badge n if possible gold bars.

• stan1981
    Options

And also stats for how many lvls being 3* if possible , then we can paste here our achievements n earn badges/Gold bars

this will entice players to get the pin/trophy n 3* lvls.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?