Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why are all King.com games rigged????

Comments

• lucylulu12345
    lucylulu12345 Posts: 2 Newbie
    My screen isnt working right since I did an update too and without Bonnie, I'm finding it impossible to pass levels. I've been playing this game forever and am in the 900 levels but over the last two weeks its been impossible and really frustrating.  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @lucylulu12345 can you tell me what you mean about your screen not working properly? 
    I understand the removal of bonnie is causing sadness but honestly it is possible to play without. I'm not the best player but I only ever use shovels and I just completed level 1980. They take time  without but they can be completed with patience :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hey @KayKo try the top right corner of your screen for the missing lives icon, they moved it up. The barn is the farm club, have you collected all your rewards? It could be showing a 1 as the companions stopped on level 1110 and one was unfinished :) 
  • kingkat28
    kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2

Those that spend money are targeted more so, I stopped spending money now my games are so hard they even up the amount of crops to get on hard rancid games after I complained it was to hard now its impossible to pass I know these games very well been playing for a long time, now its time to go because I will not be manipulated anymore, what they should realise they need players to help others pass levels and give them free lives and rancid support they keep this up ;and no one will bother and players will just go.

• Lady_Choo

@kingkat28 The brutal honesty of it is all the games no matter who makes them will target people who spend.

My non king game price doubled on its "offer" and won't get it.

But they do change levels as said before. Patience tho is needed sometimes :( Most of 1500 it seems in the last few days.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U can still definitely play the game without buying anything ...

it just depend on how u look at it... play it leisurely and u will enjoy without spending money ... no need to be competitive ...

• kingkat28

no kidding that wasn't the point, games are deliberately made impossible to pass without buying I know been playing this game for ten years, when asked to look at a paticular game having problems passing they upped the amount of crops, its worse if that is not deliberate of course it is. Now I am talking about being up to nearly 3,000 games I have passed I used to buy but haven't for awhile. So I am not going back to the beginning or previous games so I can play for free, the only way to pass this game is to buy gold and I would rather win the game fairly but its impossible to pass there is no way you can even with 6 extra moves.

• kingkat28

what do you mean patience been playing this game for months, been playing farmhouse for 10yrs, I know the games very well and have got to nearly 3000 games so I do know how to play, the point is which no one seems to get is that this paticular game is impossible to pass without buying gold, even with more moves, you can't get below 150 points from 275 which used to be 215 until they had the hide to up the drops to collect, the bombs do not hit full buckets, its rigged, and I don't like to buy gold to pass would like to pass on merit, but its impossible to pass this game patience I have or I wouldn't have been playing this long until I realised after the upped the drops to collect it was deliberately rigged by some smart spiteful person thats employed well I wont be helping pay him any money.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Do take note that this game still reward u with gold bars thru special event and special contests at here.

some games, u can’t get their gold bars or diamonds no matter what unless u paid - then it is so call what u believe is “impossible” game

I have play clash of clan and Golf blitz before.

and I able to be top in my local leaderboard without paying anything, do take note that I even top in global leaderboard for clash of clan. From Singapore btw.

is just a perspective of how u play the game ...

and seriously up to now, I never pay for this game and I m progressing up maybe slow, but at comfortable 1800+ level.

overall: is just a game: u r the 1 to decide the best for urself not letting the game to rule u! Human over-rule robot ...

• Lady_Choo

I do understand what you are saying.

I have been playing this since it started.

I don't buy gold. I don't use companions where I really don't need to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?